WELCOME TO CYCLONE

Start your adventure, become a god!
Server IP: cyclonenw.com

Well... Goodbye

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joshua, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Hello everyone, this is the end of the road for BritishMunkeh's staff experience!
    Many of you may be upset or shocked, others may be glad but I have decided to resign due to a few factors; these being:
    • I have recently been getting increasingly bored of Cyclone, I feel I have 'grown out' of it now in a sense?
    • I am becoming inactive also due to the reason above and below and I don't feel I am being the best I can be because of this and I don't see any point of being staff if I'm not going to be online to do staff duties.
    • I recently bought a console and I have devoted a lot of time into this. I've pretty much fallen in love with it, I can finally play with some friends IRL lol.
    My experience has been an amazing 11months, I'll check in from time to time to play (maybe) and to talk with the community again. Thank you to everyone who made it possible for me to enjoy being a staff member for this incredible server.

Goodbye for now, friends.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  2. so long old buddy old pal

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Noooooo!! Not British!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. You are a legend.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Another one bites the dust!

But fr sad to see you go Josh but I can understand your reasons. Make sure to talk to me there and there on skype or discord or whatever.

rip no more officers

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Remember that Pandaaa will always love you <3
    May the force be with you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Remember meeeeeeeeeeee

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. :( I will miss you Josh, we were promoted to helper at the same time and I didn't know you very well but now I'm glad to say you're a good friend of mine, thank you for all the fun times and I hope we keep in touch on Skype. Will miss you a lot :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. If you think 11 months is bad, try being around as long as I have.

You have my discord, message me as you wish papi.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bad Blast

Josh I'm going to barrage you on skype

• Like Like x 1
  11. Goodbye my friend!
    It was an amazing time with you! Everything what you've done for the community is appreciated! You've been one of the best staff members that I've known. I hope we can keep contact.
    I don't know if I can miss someone like you, I've never had someone like you.
    Thanks for everything you've done for me, and especially for the community!

- Ramon

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. GoodBye friend :( you were one of my all time favorite staff member. As cyclone progresses more and more people leave and more and more people join. People like you have made a massive impact on cyclones community. You were a kind and great staff member. I will miss seeing you around cyclone :( - Axa

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. r u still gone bc come back

15. lol ok can we still talk tho ok lol thx bye hav a grate thyme

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. You will be truly missed British. You were one of the most active staff and tried to help anyone when you could. Good Luck in the future. :(

Your Friendly Llama,

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. You know where to message me boiiiii

• Like Like x 1
  18. D: i still wuv you ;(

19. always xoxoxoxoxoxoxox