Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Superbrine121's staff application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Superbrine121, Jul 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL INFORMATION: i am superbrine121 i realy love the server especialy when they reset since i just then lost all my items i realy love the server and i will enjoy becoming a part of the staff the only reason why i dont got alot of play time is because the reset.

Minecraft Username:Superbrine121.

Date of application:30/07/2018.
    Timezone:IST (israel standard time)

Do you have access to Skype?*
    Yes but i dont use it alot

Do you have access to Discord?*
    yes and im almost always online on there

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    yes

Do you speak languages other than English?*
    yes i also speak hebrew

When are you most active the server?*
    about at the after noon to probably very late night

Have you applied before?*
    no

How well known are you within the community?*
    i have met alot of players and some staff most of them are realy nice and i made friends with many players and i enjoy playing with the community so by that way im like 4/10 popular i would say.

In what way(s) do you believe you can make a positive impact on the server?*
    help confused player support players who have got scammed tell the people who are cussing that they are warned if they dont listen they will get muted since i want the community to be as nice as possible

How much time on average can you strongly state you can be actively on the network in a week?*
    about from 21-42 hours per week since i nearly dont play anything else (unless when school returns)

Do you have any past experiences in a staff position?*
    i have been staff on my friends server and i helped many confused players untill everyone logged out and one of the staff just kicked everyone and deoped and since then i lost the server ip/name

Have you ever received any punishment(s) on CycloneNetwork?*
    no i have not and i also hope to not since i dont do anything bad if so i will even try to be the nicest

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?*
    since the reset happend i dont know exact but i know its around 75-100 hours

Give an example of a problem you’ve encountered and how you solved it.*
    this is a diffrent story then the losing the server ip story this was one player on other server that had so many alts and they were all KA autosoup and all the rest and then i reported each one of them and then a mod came along and thanked me personaly for helping me and he told me i should apply for staff sometimes

Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?*
    my name is lior lugasi i love helping people around my skills i have is super fast reading if something flashes quickly i can most times get it on first try

Anything else we should know that we didn't ask about?*
    i would love being a staff member to know the staff community since i saw and talked with some of the staff and i really liked it so thats another reason why i want to apply so people can have nice conversations with me :) and my discord name is superbrine121#1758
    i have talked many times with brody

• Like Like x 1
  2. Please unbold your responses. :)

3. Bold the questions but unbold answers like what Koala said, and improve your English a lot. Like, there are mistakes everywhere. And I cannot see if the answer is actually a question. - Support

4. Thanks you for telling me where i made mistakes i will take care of it next time i write a thread

5. There are many grammatical issues regarding this application. I think you should take the time to go through the post and make sure everything is spelt + written correctly! ( You can use Grammarly )

6. Thank You for your interest in applying to become a staff member on Cyclone Network. However, some things are limiting you from achieving this position. If you wish to apply again, please do so in 30 days.

I wish you the best of luck if you apply again!

Locked & Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.