Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Suggestion for Forums

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by orangecrush, Mar 17, 2017.

1. #1 orangecrush, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    I have a suggestion for 3 additional Forums.

1. Hardware/Software discussions - A forum for ppl to talk about/get help with/show off all different aspects of computer hardware/software. ie: Be able to post part picker links and get ppls suggestions on the different components u pick to help get the best build possible, get advice/suggestions on which recording software is best, help with troubleshooting problems, show pics/stats of ur builds, etc.
    *** Yes I Know Google, but having a forum here for this is a community builder which = Cyclone Network +1***

2. edited to remove this particular forum suggestion because it does not fit in with the Cyclone Network vibe.

3. Show Off Your "Social" Side - An advertising forum we can all post links to our YT, Twitch, Twitter, Skype, Insta etc. But rule of posting a link to a specific video/tweet/etc has to be cyclonenetwork related. Since P0wer0wner is the server's YT person it would be a nice convenient way to have links to all of his CN YT vids here.

*Also would be nice to have a sub-forum in each of the server mode forums where we can post showcases of our islands/builds/bases etc
    *Also would be nice to have a sub-forum in Tips/Tricks for videos of build tutorials. Having them all grouped together would make it easier/nicer to find

Long winded and some of the ideas ppl can easily do through google searches but I was just thinking of how nice it would be to have these things in 1 place, easily accessible, and from other players. Again, just thinking of the CN community and how to keep ppl interacting on CN as much as possible. So thx for reading all this if u made it this far ;)

2. Hello,

I am just trying to get my head around the 'Big Boy Pants' section and I just want to clear some things up. Do you mean instead of people trying to swear in-game they could log onto the forums and actually swear at each other? Have a verbal fight? So no rules against swearing at each other on the forums or in a section of the forums?

Kind Regards
    Matthew

3. Yeah, basically. I don't like the idea of that, you shouldn't need to verbally fight to sort things out

4. No, me either. I do not like that idea. I do not get why there is a need for a place to fight each other or work out problems. If you have problems take it some where else, this server does not like toxicity.

Kind Regards

5. Well, some people really get triggered over things in a video game
    Clorox is Life, ~Clarityy

6. True, but they still have reality to let it out on. (Not on another person though)

7. I understand your feelings on that. I've been a member of quite a few forums (not just mc related) where they have a section where u are free to complain about life, discuss politics, argue, etc. without having to be so careful on what u say. Thats not to say that u could go in there and threaten someone or be completely toxic, but it was somewhere to go and just be free. But I wasnt thinking about the age demographic either, to many younger ppl on here and CN does like a more family friendly atmosphere, so that forum would probably not be a good fit for on here. But man can those threads be fun to watch xD

So, minus that idea, any thoughts on the others?

8. Agreed, too many young people. If someone has a problem they can take it some where else.

Not a bad idea in itself, but in my opinion, I would say that it doesn't work or fit in with this servers forums.

Kind Regards

9. Yeah, FutHead has one of those talk sections, if it was like that, no objections