Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Staff Feedback - Buy craft Prize

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Dylz, May 26, 2017.

?

What staff are excelling at their Job?

1. Dylz

2. Fire959fox

3. Huggiee

4. BritishMunkeh

5. Rectangle

6. Dossy

7. Jyzo

8. Dominoose

9. Mitocam

10. Juscky

11. ParadoxGamerYT

12. x3Henryy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Dylz, May 26, 2017
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
    | Staff Feedback Survey
    Hey all, We will be trying something new this week. We hope to get some feedback on who the community believes is excelling in their role as a staff member, this will hopefully help us as management of cyclone gain a further understanding of how all the staff are performing daily ;c​

| When voting, here are some things you could think about.
    - Activity levels (How often do you see them?)
    - Maturity
    - Defusing Situations
    - Attitude
    - Helpfulness
    - Overall kindness

(This is not a template)

| How does it work?
    Every member will be given 2 votes, there's no first or second preference, these 2 votes can be used on any staff member, from Trial Helper to admin. After voting the next step to be a participant in the reward (20$ Buycraft voucher) is to then create a comment, this comment is justifying your choices and why you voted for the 2 members you did, anyone who chooses to be immature and take this as an opportunity to have a negative intent on anyone will be removed and disqualified from the reward.

To be eligible for the buycraft voucher, you must leave a like on this thread, have voted and have completed a100-word response as to why you chose who you chose

After a notable amount of days with majority of the community chiming in the reward will be drawn and they will be given a 20$ Buycraft voucher for our store, thanks all who are contributing and good luck! ;c

- Cyclone Management

• Like Like x 21
  2. Lucy_69

I choose Dylz and BritishMunkeh

-Dylz
    - Activity levels (How often do you see them?): Dylz is very active.
    - Maturity: Personally i think Dylz is really Mature he acts like an adult and behaves like one.
    - Defusing Situations: Dylz is very good at Defusing SItuations I have been in a lot of "Situations" which he helped me in
    - Attitude: He has a very good Attitude hes always happy
    - Helpfulness: hes very helpfull
    - Overall kindness: Overall he is very kind and friendly

-BritishMunkeh
    - Activity levels (How often do you see them?): He is not very active
    - Maturity: sometimes he acts kind of childish
    - Defusing Situations: I have never seen him Defusing Situations
    - Attitude: Good attidue.
    - Helpfulness: very helpfull he helps a lot of people
    - Overall kindness : Very kind (Just like all staff)

3. #3 Hydro, May 26, 2017
    -Hydrolixx

My votes are dominoose and Huggiee; these two amazing staff members have been amazing for the past few weeks. My reasons for picking these two are as followed:

Dominoose
    -Activity levels: very high; I see him on almost every day for extended periods of time; where some of the other staff are on one to two days a week.
    -Maturity: Don is a very mature staff member, and acts like his age and handles the role of a staff member seriously.
    Defusing situations: Usually asks a higher staff a question if he does not know the answer or solution to the problem (mainly since he is a helper)
    Attitude: Dominoose has an amazing attitude toward the server, and is never doubtful.
    Overall kindness: Very kind to other staff and players; I have yet to see him be rude or disrespectful to another player.

Huggiee
    -Activity levels: usually on 4/7 days a week; not the most active staff member, but is one of the top few who are.
    Maturity: Huggiee is a very mature admin. He is always serious and is rarely humorous. He acts his age and handles the job of being an admin very seriously.
    Defusing situations: knows almost every answer and gets it solved quickly
    Attitude: Huggiee has a great attitude toward the server
    Overall kindness: very kind to other staff and players

(To all the other staff; I am sorry I did not choose you, you are all great staff. These were the first 2 to pop up in my head)

• Like Like x 1
  4. -iJelleh_

My votes are Juscky and Huggiee
    My reasons are as followed:

Huggie
    - Activity levels: 4/7
    - Maturity: Pretty mature
    - Defusing Situations: The second he sees the problem he solves it.
    - Attitude: Great Attitude
    - Helpfulness: Very helpful
    - Overall kindness: Kind to everyone

Juscky
    - Activity levels: Everytime i get on i see him.
    - Maturity:very mature
    - Defusing Situations: Sometimes knows the answer(think cuz his a trial)
    - Attitude: Good Attitude
    - Overall kindness: Very kind to everyone on the server

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 Smitty_Jagerman, May 26, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
    -Smitty_Jagerman

I choose Dylz and BritishMunkeh

-Dylz
    - Activity levels (How often do you see them?): Dylz is often online, I do not see him on every time I play, however that could be because of timezones and stuff. However, recently I have seen him on more, every time he is on, I believe he has a purpose for being online, for example to test out things, I believe that if he is not online he might be on /v.
    - Maturity: Dylz is very mature, he acts like an adult, and you can tell from the beginning. I have not seen him make many jokes, he is always very professional, when speaking with the players.
    - Defusing Situations: I believe that he is good at defusing situations as he always knows what to do, for example he is always trying to think of ways to make the server better, I see him the most on the forums, answering questions and on the server he is always tweaking things to make things better.
    - Attitude: His attitude is very mature, as stated earlier, he is very professional in the server, is an admin, acts like one too.
    - Helpfulness: He maybe is not always helping out specific players, but he is always trying to make things work more fluently for everyone playing.
    - Overall kindness: I think that Dylz is quite kind, although you can never really tell as he is very professional with the way he speaks (at least when I see him talk). He is kind in the way that he helps out, but I have never really seen him be specifically kind to one player. From a certain point of view, his proffesionality can make it seem as if he is being rude, but maybe atet's just me.

-Juscky
    - Activity levels (How often do you see them?): I actually see Juscky on, a surprising amount of time, and it's not even the he is afking, if I ask a question, he's the first to answer. He is on most of the time I am on, maybe timezones or summer, or just dedication. He is usually on in the sky block server, or maybe i just see him there because thats what I play.
    - Maturity: He does not seem to be childish, but does not seem to be super mature, I believe he is at a happy medium.
    - Defusing Situations: He is always helping out players specifically, as he should being a Helper. He knows what he is talking about, he is always calm.
    - Attitude: His attitude is very, chill, I do no see him talk all the time, but when someone needs help, he'll answer. I believe he just sits there working on his island and pays attention to the chat.
    - Helpfulness: He is always helping players, usually is to players specifically when a player has a question.
    - Overall kindness: He is very kind to players, always answering questions in a nice way, even if its the simplest of sky block questions. I think he is nice overall.

P.S when I say "specific players" I mean that he is helping one player at the time, not that he only helps some players.

P.S.2 I think all staff are at least decent, these are just 2 I see helping a lot to the community, and find helpfu to me Haswell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. My votes go to BritishMunkeh and Dominoose.

From the moment that I joined the server, to my current position. These two individuals have have shown what it takes to not only be a great members of the staff team but demonstrate what it is to be part of the network. They have show time and time again that they know what they are doing. No questions will go unanswered, no player will get ignored. They seem to put 100% towards the server and I can say thats inspirational. With my current position on the staff, it has been reassuring that I am able to go to either of them for advice on matters, they have helped me become a better staff member. No problem seems to big and when difficulties have arisen, they have dealt with it in the best way they can.

Thanks
    #Paradox

• Like Like x 1
  7. -Rasmus8765

My votes are Rectangle and Huggiee

Huggie
    - Activity levels: 5/7
    - Maturity: Pretty mature
    - Defusing Situations: The second he sees the problem he solves it.
    - Overall kindness: Kind to everyone

Rectangle
    - Activity levels: 4/7
    - Maturity: Very Mature
    - Defusing Situations: The Second he sees the problem he solves it!!
    - Attitude: Great Attitude!
    - Helpfulness: Very Very helpful
    - Overall kindness: Very kind to everyone!

8. Mitchobro24

My votes go to Dylz and
    Rectangle so tough all the staff have done something to impress me at one point or another but these two top my list! :D

Dylz

- Activity levels (How often do you see them?) 8/10
    - Maturity: Very mature
    - Defusing Situations: Seen dylz fix many peoples issues instantly
    - Attitude: Positive
    - Helpfulness: 9/10
    - Overall kindness 8/10

Rectangle

- Activity levels (How often do you see them?) 8/10
    - Defusing Situations: Very good (helped myself before)
    - Attitude: Great!
    - Helpfulness: 8/10
    - Overall kindness 8/10

9. like farming!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. #10 quinten5000, May 26, 2017
    Last edited: May 29, 2017
    My votes go to Dominoose and BritishMunkeh. This is because I see them the most online (there are probably more staff often online but I see Dominoose and BritishMunkeh the most)

Dominoose
    - Activity levels (How often do you see them?) Very often (almost every day/time when i'm online) and in numbers 8/10
    - Defusing Situations: He helps you when you need him, if he can't help you he gets an other solution (for example call an other staff member).
    - Attitude: He is very kind and relaxed to other people
    - Helpfulness: Very helpfull 7/10
    - Overall kindness: He is very nice to other people, he doesn't talk that much but when he does he is very kind!

BritishMunkeh
    - Activity levels (How often do you see them?) I don't see him online very often but when he is online I know he's there ;) (in numbers 6/10)
    - Maturity: Sometimes he could act if he's older
    - Defusing Situations: Good, if you ask him something he always answers.
    - Attitude: He's nice to other players and he is very active in the chat
    - Helpfulness: Helpfull 6/10
    - Overall kindness: Like I said, he's nice to other players and active in the chat which get players to ask him things other related to server issues etc. Overall BritishMunkeh is a very very kind person!

~Quinten (quinten5000)

11. #11 MiToCam, May 26, 2017

Which one do you mean? Me or BritishMunkeh :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. I've chosen BritishMunkeh and MiToCam as my nominees.

MiToCam not only is mature but he is eager to assist others and do so in a friendly manner. I also give him props for proving himself worthy of becoming a full fledged member of the staff team, I know it wasn't an easy task and you've hit some bumps and bruises along the way, but you've turned out to become an awesome addition to the staff team. Not to mention he's an awesome guy to collaborate with. For these reasons i've nominated MiToCam as one of my votes.

I was there when I saw a message appear in the staff chat saying that BritishMunkeh was added which marked the start of his staffing career. From that point on British set about improving the welfare of the server's players and bringing justice to rule violators who intend on infringing the server's environment. He exemplifies true staff member morale and it is for this reason he is my choice as my second vote.

To all of the staff members, this thread is a mere evaluation from the community of your work. Do not think your time served on the server will go without notice.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. My two votes goes towards Huggiee and Dominoose.

Huggiee
    I see Huggiee quite a lot of time whether he's unvanish or vanish he usually appears to be there.

- Maturity
    His maturity I'd say is pretty well up there even though he seems like he jokes around a lot.

- Defusing Situations
    I like how he usually "simplifies" the situations like he just gets straight to the point and wastes no time, I like that.

- Attitude
    His attitude I'd say is pretty sarcastic in a good way and overall I like his attitude.

- Helpfulness
    Usually helpful and he usually responds when someone asks for him.

- Overall kindness
    He usually is kind (except he likes to abuse me :() but I do like how he interacts with the community there and there.

I do think Huggiee is probably more of the "interesting" staff because he seems like he likes to have fun and banter but when it comes to situations he solves them quickly and not to mention his forums activity which he usually does sort out the player reports and ban appeals (which was banned by Huggiee.)

===============

Dominoose
    Gotta give it to him, for being the only current American staff member he sure is active and I do see him a few times each day for a different amount of time.

- Maturity
    His maturity I'd say is very outstanding which isn't a bad thing because a lot of players take him serious.

- Defusing Situations
    He always seems like he knows what to say in many different situations and knows how to handle them properly.

- Attitude
    I like his attitude, and I have no idea how to explain it because it's just so mixed and I really have no explanation.

- Helpfulness
    Whenever I see someone that requires help such as "How to make an island?" he's there to answer them and in a short amount of time as well.

- Overall kindness
    Very kind with the community and I could very much see why he came back to help the community keep strong.

Dom does very well and he's quite active for being the only current American staff member he sure does a good job at it, not to mention his forums activity which is also very good and he does help people in player reports, ban appeals, bug reports and other things like that.

===============

I like how the admins are doing a Staff feedback forum post and for all the current staff members thanks for all of you for continuing being a staff member and being part of the staff team and I wish you all luck in the future, and hopefully you will stay with the team as well.

• Like Like x 2
  14. My votes go to Dylz and ParadoxGamerYT.

I chose Dylz, because he is one of the most online administrators and don't mind helping out. Dylz can ban/mute you and create a whole reasoning and evidence to make it seem more fair and sometimes make it not seem so bad. Dylz is super helpful when it comes to tackling bugs, every time I had a backpack problem earlier in the version, Dylz would refund the tokens or give me a backpack to try out. This audacious admin helps anyone in an appropriate way, for example, instead of muting someone for a death threat or something inappropriate; Dylz will verbally warn the player before really taking action. Last thing, Dylz is usually the person I go for when I have a question on the forums.

The second person I chose is ParadoxGamerYT, this T-Helper is already doing a great job as a staff member. In my opinion I think he earns to be a real Helper, because he isn't always on prison or always on Skyblock, but he seems to always be on the right server at the right time. Paradox is the T crosser, the i dotter, well what I mean is that he can be very helpful to players and is very mature. I would imagine him on the computer watching the chat box to see anything toxic like a movie, yet Paradox is active when you call his name. While he is online, his words are prompt and straight, being very clear on what you should do differently.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. For my vote, I have picked Juscky and Dossy.

Juscky

Activity levels:
    Juscky is watching chat ether on his main or alt I would say over a third of the day.

- Maturity:
    Juscky is bloody 29. it sometimes gets annoying how mature he gets.

- Defusing Situations:
    Since Juscky is only T-helper it would be hard for him to defuse big situations but for little ones he deals with them in a mature way. (Like today someone was spamming their server address in chat, no mods were on, but before my screenshot had sent to him he was already on, because he was on his alt watching chat.)

- Attitude:
    Even though Juscky may get a bit frustrated at his island. In chat, he is calm and doesn't get mad over unimportant things.

- Helpfulness:
    As I said in Defusing Situations Juscky is helpful and gets right on problems.

- Overall kindness:
    Juscky is one of the nicest lads I know he is caring and make sure as many people in the server can be happy and have a wonderful time on the best server, cyclone network.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Dossy

Activity levels:
    Dossy has a VERY stuffed up sleeping plan so I don’t see him on much but I her he is on till like 3 am my time and then I see him on in the afternoon. So, he is very active

- Maturity:
    Dossy will pop out some swear words and rude jokes here and there in discord but in chat he makes sure he is mature.

- Defusing Situations:
    Dossy get very sick of people making problems so he will make sure the situation is defused.

- Attitude:
    Dossy get pretty mad and kids who spam him but that’s ok. Other than that, he has a great attitude.

- Helpfulness:
    Tbh I think Dossy is one of the most helpful people on the server he is online a lot and is there to fix problems.

- Overall kindness:
    Almost all the time in chat Dossy is being nice and just being very helpful.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Just a reminder people, at least 100 words for it to be eligible

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I chose Dominoose and Mitocam.

Dominoose
    - Activity levels (How often do you see them?) Although I'm not amazingly active, every time I do pop on I almost always see Dom.
    - Maturity- Really really mature and understands things from both sides, definitely very prepared to handle whatever is thrown at him.
    - Defusing Situations- Since the maturity levels are high, it is true enough that he is very good at defusing situations and if they continue he knows reasonable punishments as he should.
    - Attitude- I would reasonably call him a very happy person and really understands his job which makes him serious yet approachable.
    - Helpfulness- I am being 100% honest here; If I needed help whether or not staff were on, I would go to Dom first because he genuinely understands a very wide variety of things including rules building and most everything else you can think of. He has always responded to me quickly if I've asked him a question regarding something server wide or even stuff in my personal life.(Unlike some others) He is one of the most approachable and helpful staff I believe this team has.
    - Overall kindness- I'm pretty sure this goes along with attitude but if you wanted someone to take example from it'd be him. Although I don't know him Irl. I feel like I do and that really proves a lot.

Mitocam
    - Activity levels (How often do you see them?) I generally see Mito quite a bit and I believe he tries his best to get on most days. He is often on prisons which is good to see staff there.
    - Maturity- Although he's younger he is still very mature but likes to have fun which is good.
    - Defusing Situations- Once again on the young topic, he may not be seen as very old meaning respect could be hard, but he does try his best when he has to and I think he is decent at his job.
    - Attitude- I just picture him with the biggest grin whilst playing, I don't think you can get much more intrigued into Cyclone than him, he seems to have fun with whatever is going on.
    - Helpfulness- I would say if you need help with something on prison go to this guy. He really knows his way around there and even on Skyblock he has knowledge of most things.
    - Overall kindness- Really kind and just a genuine nice person to be around. I would say he is a really good spirited guy.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Dylz
    I've chosen you, Dylz, cause you are the one who's always on. xD. What I'm saying is that you always on Cyclone helping players for their problems. You are never AFK, mature and really cool to talk with. I know you are pretty cool, but you have your limit like anyone on earth... You know how to fix all problems and you are always the first to tell me that my builds are cool. <3 Thx for all what you giving to me.
    You are my #1 !!!
    Mito
    MitoCam, was one of my friends before he became staff.He's here all weeks, mostly weekends. He knows how to do his job really well and to fix all problems which players can have. He really cool to talk with and like llama ;D He has his limit like anyone, but he stays calm and finds a solution. He's pretty mature (I never saw anything immature from him) and is really helpful. He always goes help players with /helpop and etc. Thx you too!
    You are my #2 !!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. - Rumeister

My pick is BritishMunkeh

BritishMunkeh
    - Activity levels: 8/10 - He is not as active recently due to depressing exams but they have to be done.
    - Maturity: Mature
    - Defusing Situations: Has a laugh with the lads in the chat but when there is a problem to solve, he's straight on to it.
    - Helpfulness: Helpful
    - Overall kindness: Depends on the player's toxicity or attitude.

psst, he's my island mate, had to vote, I've been bribed!

JOKING

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. I have chosen Dylz and BritishMunkeh

Dylz

I see Dylz on, honestly, most of the time. I also know that he spends a lot of time working on the server whilst offline, which is also a complete valid form of activity.

- Maturity

I believe Dylz is very mature overall. He, like everyone else in the world, can be immature too, but he chooses when to
    have a joke-around when he knows it's most suitable, and with that, knows when he should be mature as well.

- Defusing Situations

In my opinion, he is very successful in defusing situations. He knows everything he needs to, and is very fair in his punishments. He knows how to give a player what they deserve after what they've done and is very 'well-trained' I guess you could say, in making sure the problem is resolved fairly and correctly.

- Attitude

He has a very humorous and encouraging attitude. His attitude towards the server itself is phenomenal, and towards players he isn't rude or shows any hatred or discrimination.

- Helpfulness

From previous personal encounters, he is very, very, very helpful. That sounds sarcastic, but it's not, he is always around to support players, to solve their issues, to fix bugs, and everything else he needs to do, and he does it well.

- Overall kindness

From what I have experienced and what I have seen, Dylz is kind to players and other staff, but there is obviously that every-now-and-then disagreement between x and y, (sorry to put it mathematically lol?) but what can you do, its life and it happens :).

BritishMunkeh

Usually very often, but it is UK GCSE Exam season currently, so understandably, he isn't so active around this time. This is not his fault however, and I'm sure he will return to normal afterward.

- Maturity

Like Dylz, he is mature when he knows he needs to, and can be a joker and have a laugh when he knows the time is right to do so.

- Defusing Situations

From what I have experienced with Josh, he is very good at defusing situations. He knows how to fairly punish players in a non-biased fashion. He also rightly goes to admins to check he is doing the right thing before he does it, (if he needs to do so.)

- Attitude

(I am not being biased here, of course,) but Josh is a very good friend of mine, and from this and what I've seen around he has a great attitude :).

- Helpfulness

He is very helpful. He is supportive of players, and also always helps me in game and about what I should do as staff.

- Overall kindness

Josh, in my opinion, is a very kind person. He is always there for people. He knows how to have a suitable joke and a laugh, and is an amazing person. He doesn't only think about himself, and (mostly :p ) does the right thing :).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.