Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Squadmobilealexd's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Ban Appeals' started by AlexD, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your IGN:Squadmobilealexd
    Reason for Ban:[Reban] Rank Scam
    Time & Date of Ban:4/22/17 10:31 AM
    Name of Staff member who banned you: Huggiee
    Why you should be unbanned: They banned me from a rank scam in last gen which the server store failed and I lost $8 since i already owned Fly because I was going to buy it for mito and I will give him stuff back cause I have kit keys and ill talk with him over trade so please unban me because it wasn't my fault and I would easily give him the stuff i took back if he told me what it was.
    Supporting Evidence [Optional]: This was last gen and its not fair I get banned for something happening over 3 months ago and I know this is not relevant but I donate alot of money and time to this server because I want to see it grow as I sponsor it and will be makiing youtube videos about it cause this server is Awesome!

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. It was your fault you did not give them the items and I think you should continue to be banned because of how you reacted. How was this you may ask? Well you logged on with your alt accounts and that was ban evading.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I only used my brothers account to talk with British and Mito I wouldn't if they had a good case against me. All they have is that I bought fly and it transfered to myself and they had no proof that it should have gone to mito so its staff's fault.
    [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  4. You scammed a staff, you received your punishment. I don't see what's wrong with a staff banning you for scamming.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Well because this is almost certainly going to be denied you can buy a un-ban here: http://store.cyclonenetwork.org/category/608281.

- Tucker

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Here's what I know:
    You scammed a staff member over 3 months ago and your getting punished now. Even though this is VERY delayed you still need a punishment since scamming
    Is NOT allowed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Hydrolixx I disagree on your response because, I have not been on the server for over a month and it says on all of my purchases they were bought on Febuary 25th

8. Well, idk how that proves your point

9. Please only create one ban appeal, rather than making three. If you need to edit it then do it on your current one.

10. Can I make a deal with you so i can get temp ban I will give you some stuff

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Bribing staff won't do anything. If you want be unbanned you must buy an unban from the server store or prove yourself innocent but that appears to be not working out that well in your favor.

Also in some cases some bans stay through versions and especially when scamming a staff member I see no hope of you being unbanned anytime soon unless you do end up purchasing an unban.

Have a good day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. As Pur stated, you will not be unbanned for attempting to bribe the staff team. You may buy the unban on the server store for about 10 USD. Hope to see you on soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Denied.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.