Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Sharkmatiix's Helper application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Sharkmatiix, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Sharkmatiix, Jan 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    [Short Responses]

Minecraft Username: Sharkmatiix [ Old IGN - Shark_L ]
    Date of application:
    Timezone: GMT
    Server Ranks (Prison Mine Rank / Donor Rank): N/A / Hurricane

Do you meet all the requirements? If so, please provide a link to your punishment page from the ban website & the 2 player reports you have made.

- Must be 12 years of age or older: Yes
    - Must have a minimum of 20 hours of playing time in-game: Yes
    - Must have a minimum of 15 forum posts: Yes
    - Must have an active forums account for one month: Yes
    - Must have access to Skype & Discord: Yes
    - Must have the ability to use voice communication: Yes
    - Must have a partially clean record (exceptions given): Yes, one ban was a perm but it was meant to be a 2d ban and 2 mutes were for testing /emsg bug when you were muted, so I only have 4 punishments.
    - Must have at least submitted 2 player reports Yes
    - Must have detailed responses and answers Yes
    Player Report 1:
    Player Report 2:
    Punishment page:

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    Do you speak languages other than English? If so, please specify language & fluency.

N/A Learning spanish.
    Where are you most active in the server?*
    [If more than one, please rank from most to least active]
    Have you made any previous staff applications? If so, specify a date.
    [Must be 30 days from last denied application]

Last date was : September 29th 2017

[Long responses]

How do you think you can make a difference for the network?
    I will make a difference by contributing a lot of time to the server, I can help out the new players they can pm if they need anything else I will enforce the rules if any player breaks the rules I will forward a report to the forums or to a staff member and get them punished.
    I am not biased if a friend is breaking a rule I will punish them and tell them not to do it again, I would never be biased.
    I have a very strong communication towards players and staff if anything happens I'll be there to help, no need to spam me because I'll be there too help.
    I respect each and everyone differently, because no one is the same, I will be there to help them out whether it is people arguing, fighting or being nasty to one and another.
    I am very patient, so if I'm waiting for a report to come through I will wait until it comes through. If someone needs something and they are like 2 mins I'll wait for the to finish.
    I’m available to teach people the rules or the server and tell them how to not break them. Also I can teach the players the goal/objective of every server. For example Skyblock you want to get spawners
    and make money to you can go on /is top.
    I’m very kind and positive, I welcome new players to the server, help them out if they need anything; like building, cash and items. If someone is angry or being bullied (Harassed) they can come to me for some advice and I can help you guys out or you could even report them.

How much time can you contribute to the server in a week?
    Monday - Thursday 3:45 Pm - 9 Pm If possible 3:45 Pm - 9:30 PM.
    Friday 3:45 PM - 10:30 PM.
    Saturday - 7 AM - 10:30 PM.
    Sunday - 7 AM - 9 PM If possible again 7 AM - 9:30 PM.

Do you have any past experiences in moderating? If so, please explain your experience and what you have learned.

3rd [***] - This server has been by far my best staffing experience, I applied first and I was really happy when I got accepted as helper, during the time when I was helper I met new people to great and help out, but eventually I suddenly realised it's been 2 months and at that moment I would of liked to become mod, so I could help out and ban hackers and the people, who broke the rules further. So 2 months time I got promoted to moderator and I was really happy, but during that experience something terrible happend, I got oped on the server, because something major happend and few weeks later I decided to tp a hacker in a cage at spawn and put lava in it, I was really sad what I had done and apologised to the user, who I had banned, so after I had done this I explained to the Admin team to tell them the truth and what happend, after all there was consequence, so sadly I got demoted for abuse and from that day I always knew to learn from my mistakes and never do that kind of stuff again.

1st - This was a short server experience as the server owner couldn't afford the server, I was helper on this server and I was playing the game, but people messaged me saying there were hackers, so I recorded them and sent them to mods, because I was only Helper and I couldn't do much, but then the server owner had promoted me to moderator, so I could help out with him, I was really happy that I got promoted because it was really exciting. I learned the basic commands such as /warn /mute /ban /tempban /tempute /kick and etc.

2nd - This was an alright decent staffing experience although this wasn't the best it was my 2nd staffing experience, I won't go into to much detail, but again I learnt the basic commands, but this time I learnt some new commands such as /freeze to ss people if they hack or if I get reports.
    I re-applied 2 weeks later after I was banned and demoted and got accepted again as helper 2 weeks later, after a month I was helper I got promoted to moderator.

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? If so, please explain why & what would have learned from this experience.
    [Banned 4 times]

[I was banned 1 time for a MicroTransaction which I had no clue was bannable, I was offering stuff on here for a rank on another server.
    I was banned twice for ' Advertising ' and ' Making up server names ' both in the same days as I appealed and got a reduced ban by MiToCam, as I wasn't really advertising.
    Banned once by dwizofoz for hacking as I beat him in a game of cf.] I've learned to not break the rules and to read the carefully
    I've never been kicked.
    I've been warned twice one which was bypassing chat filter and another one was for character spam.
    I've been muted 3 times two for ' Testing ' /er and one for Suicide encouragement

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?
    Since version 1 or 2

What is a mistake you have done in the past? What would you do differently today and what did you learn from it?
    In the past I was very toxic and I now know not to be toxic, I haven't been toxic in ages as I want this position.
    Bans - I now know not to do these again and have fully read the rules.
    Abuse - Again I now know not to do the bad stuff again and get banned.
    One day I had a fight with one of my best friends at school we argued over something which was stupid and it shouldn't of happened, so few days later we didn't talk until the Friday, so that's when I decided to go over to him and say sorry and we shook hands so at that day I learned to never have fights with friends it's alright to disagree, but to have fights no thanks.
    Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?
    This would include activities and hobbies outside of Minecraft. As well as skills that would benefit the team.
    [Teamwork] - I'm very good communicator and a good listener I work very hard with friends to get stuff done in time.

Anything else we should know?

I love puppies, dogs.
    I'm a fussy eater I don't like much food.
    Other than that thanks for reading my application.​
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Quite a good application, you show that you have past staff experience, which is always a help. You acknowledge and understand the mistakes you have made in the past and from what Ive seen recently you are keeping up with the good behavior. The only negative I could point out, is your player reports are almost a year old. It would be better to have some current ones.

Anyway, you get +Support from me

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the feedback, I'll try and update the player reports.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I would recommend you to add more information in the long answers part. Tho, your application is really good and you are really mature and cool in-game! :) [+Support] for me :D Good Luck!
    PS: You should change the alignment, it's a bit hard to read :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks very much for the feedback, it's appreciated, I will work on the feedbacks that I've been given.
  6. I've got to say it's a nice application. Although you have been quite toxic in the past, I have seen your attitude change a lot and since you have been back I have not seen you be toxic at all. All I would say is change the alighnment, it is quite hard to read when centered.

Current Verdict: +Support

Your Friendly Llama,
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks very much for the feedback I have gone ahead and not made it centered.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ^^^^^^^^^ Biggest lie within this post. You've been toxic in the past and you've been toxic currently, also you don't come on often.

Current Verdict: --------------------------Support
  9. I can state that I'm no longer toxic I haven't bee toxic in ages, with my activity I know It's low but it'll increase.
  10. #10 GeT_BamBooZel, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    Closed On Request
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.