Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

sdsdsdsdsdsdsds9 - Hacking

Discussion in 'Archived Player Reports' started by MiToCam, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your IGN: MiToCam

IGN(s) of the reported player: sdsdsdsdsdsdsds9

Time & Date of broken rule: It was the 18th of February and around eight o'clock.

Which rule(s) did the player(s) break?: The player can been seen using kill aura at detains times in the video.

Explain briefly what had happened: Sharkmatiix was pvping sdsdsdsdsdsdsds9 when he called out hacks, so I went into PVP and started to record. I think that you can see hacks like kill aura throughout the video, however I may be wrong.

Support evidence:

2. We may be wrong but it's better to upload but one other person thought he was using auto clicker and when MiToCam went online or was online I can't remember I said Do you have I cant exactly remember and he said the staff don't know how to find low key hackers
    @Rectangle @Joshua @Jamiee
    -Shark

3. He's saying that because he was banned before but there was not enough sufficient evidence so they decided to unban him. This is now the second report against him, again there are clearly no hacks present in the video.

4. Look at 0:14 it is quite clear that his head snaps from Shark to me.

5. I had put it in slow motion and it was a head turn, if it was a head snap there would be an instant turn in direction. It was not instant, his head turned in little increments.

6. Ok, it was just weird how I was behind them and their head snapped to me if you know what I mean.

7. even if it was a headsnap he didnt hit you so it was an accurate headsnap, couldnt be killaura if it doesnt target the actual player and just goes to the general direction

8. Ok

9. Player is not hacking,
    Locking Thread.
    Jyzo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.