Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

[REPOST] Raymoon_'s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Raymoon, Jun 11, 2018.

1. #1 Raymoon, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018 at 9:09 AM
    Minecraft Username: Raymoon_
    Alt Name(s): -

[If applicable]

Date of application: 16-6-18
    The Netherlands
    Timezone:
    UTC +1
    Donor Rank:
    Zeus
    [If applicable]

Do you have access to Skype?*
    Yes

Do you have access to Discord?*
    Yes

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    Yes

Do you speak languages other than English?*
    [If so, please specify language & fluency.]

I speak Dutch & German, that gives me the possibility to understand the Dutch & German language, this is very helpful because I have seen a lot of people who are Dutch & German. And I can help (new) people who need help in their own language in DM's, or on Discord. I'm also very respectful to most of the players. I like to help players as well, I would love to be a part of the community of Cyclone Network, so I can help the server out with the experience I have got.

When are you most active the server?*
    [A complete timetable prefered but general times will work]

Here are my times I can be online a lot :

Monday: [14:30-18:00]-[18:30-21:00]

Tuesday: [15:30-22:00]

Wednesday: [15:00-18:00]-[18:30-22:00]

Thursday: [16:30-18:00]-[18:30-20:00]

Friday:[14:30-23:00]

Saturday: [9:00-22:00]

Sunday: [9:00-21:00]

Have you applied before?*
    [If yes explain why you were denied]

I have applied before, but I asked a staff member to lock it, I'm not planning on doing that again though.

How well known are you within the community?*

I think I am pretty well known in the community. I can talk for hours in the discord server with players.

In what way(s) do you believe you can make a positive impact on the server?*

I would like to be staff because because I think that the server has an actual decent version. To put it mildly the last few versions haven't been too great. But because this is a decent version I wanted to take this opportunity. I am a fast learner and could adapt to being staff very quickly. I would also like to be staff to ban the advertisers and when I get sufficient evidence, banning hackers. I also believe that racism is unacceptable and will mute players when they are using racist slurs. I would also help players new and old that have questions and queries about the server. I would actively help the server.

I'm from The Netherlands (great country, I promise) so I have a different timezone then most other staff members this means that I can be on when most staff are gone. I'm also 14. That means that I still have school, I have long Vacations so I'm home and online all the time, I got a lot of free day's when others are working. I can also speak 3 languages: English, German and Dutch (my home language) I don't say that I know all of the rules or commands but I know a lot so I can easily help people out. When I don't know something I want to learn it.

I can bring many things to Cyclone Network. I am a really open minded person and I have a big capacity, I play for a really long time and that makes me catch many cheaters and having the time to undergo many screenshare if I see a suspicious individual. I have loads of great attributes and good abilities that need as a staff member for example:

Maturity

Over the past few months I have become somewhat more mature. I think that maturity is very important whilst handling different situations with players and staff members. Maturity is something a staff member should have in every situation you come across whilst being a staff member or just a regular player. I see that a lot of staff members on Cyclone Network are really mature and are more on the chill side and I really like that. But I am really mature and I have the capability of handling situations in a professional way and in a mature way.

Multitasking

I would say that I'm pretty good at multitasking pretty much everything and be as effective as possible whilst I'm doing something important like staffing. I can for an example help someone in Discord whilst I'm looking at a player that have gotten reported and whilst I'm eating food for an example. I think it's great to have this ability because you can finish tasks and other things effectively and productively.

Loyalty

I feel that loyalty is a big factor in staffing. Every staff member should be loyal to the server their staff on and that the shouldn't go apply for other networks and really have a belief in the server their staff on. Many people tell me all the time that they think I am really dedicated and loyal to my friends my investments and other things. But to sum everything up I feel that I am really loyal to the server and that's why I've never left it and I would never leave it even if I would get demoted or if I would resign.

How much time on average can you strongly state you can be actively on the network in a week?*

Do you have any past experiences in a staff position?*
    [If so, please explain your experience and what you have learned. DO NOT name other servers.]

I have been a part of many small, different staff teams. Such as soup servers, PotPvP servers, and minigames servers. (I don't know all the commands yet) From that I've gained loads of experience in banning hackers, screensharing suspicious individuals and being able to let the player getting screenshared having a type of protecting with private stuff such as passwords and names etc. I think that is some really big factors in being a staff member.

Have you ever received any punishment(s) on CycloneNetwork?*
    [If so, please explain why & what would have learned from this experience.]

I have only been genuinely been punished once by Jyzo for spamming, a player in my party chat wasn’t responding so I thought that spamming him so that he would answer was a good idea. After the punishment I realised it wasn’t.

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?*
    [If exact time isn’t known, a general idea will do.]

The first time I joined was in V1 (I checked the server out but then I left untill V3.) In V3 I joined my friends Island, I started playing on prison a lot and got to the max mine rank. After that I then rejoined my friend on skyblock at the very end of v3, I still like and play skyblock today!

Give an example of a problem you’ve encountered and how you solved it.*
    [This can either be in game or in the real world.]

Someone told me a few months ago, that he got bullied in his class because he's a bit different than the other classmates, they called him out for being fat, idiotic, and that he should commit suicide.

First thing that I said to him that suicide is never an option

I told him that he was not fat, they were just jealous that he was thin. I told him not to listen to his classmates and be positive about his life. The next day he came back to me and told me that he was happy. This showed me that I was quite empathetic because I didn't like seeing him upset as it made me upset. This would help on the server because I can help others that may feel sad or a bit down too.

Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?*
    [This would include activities and hobbies outside of Minecraft. As well as skills that would benefit the team.]

Well, there's a lot to tell, I am cycling a lot in my free time, it's relaxing, it gives you rest, all the stress goes off from you, I've got a decent condition in cycling as well, my average speed is 17mph. I like to read as well, I've been reading a lot of books and they were amazing, I haven't got a hobby at the moment since I've quit my hobby as tennisser, so that means that I've got a lot of free time to play on Cyclone Network. My qualities to the server are, that I'm a Dutch staff member, and that gives me an advantage over the rest of the staff team. I am also empathetic, I always keep them calm, if you’d like an example I am referring you back to the question above.

Anything else we should know that we didn't ask about?*

Not really, I've told everything I think that's needed to.

Thank you for taking time to read this! Make sure to leave a suggestion/feedback in the comments!

2. Very nice person and I feel that you would make a great staff member, however, I think there is a new format?

3. Yeah, Mito told me that it was fine to use the old format, however 5 minutes ago I received a discord message from him that he realised there was a new format, I'm editing it right now

4. I've not fully read your aplapplicstion, but o can see a few thing need to be changed. Eg: "I mainly play skyblock.... I play prison sometimes." Overall it's really good though!