Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Pur's Probably Last Intro? lol

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pur, Sep 19, 2017.

Tags:
?

You love Pur.

This poll will close on Sep 19, 2027 at 9:40 PM.
  1. True

2. False

3. pineapple

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yeah, back at it again with another introduction. Although this time I do want to explain myself better and what some of my favorite things are. Anyways, shall we begin?

Firstly I've been playing Cyclone since around the middle of V2 and I loved playing ever since.
    My in game name is currently Purur. (may change soon)
    I was staff during all of V5 and resigned pretty much a few days after V6 started due to some issues that occured.

My real name is Brent (not many people know that for some reason even though I said it in my last intro ???????) I don't really care what you call me tbh lol.
    I'm 14 years of age, birthday is July 1st. sadly an american
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Favorite things include -

David Guetta - Where Them Girls At
    Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastian - Battle Scars
    Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On
    Gym Class Heroes: Stereo Hearts
    Gym Class Heroes: The Fighter
    (Pretty much every Imagine Dragons music, love them cx)
    Green Day: "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams"
    Green Day - 21 Guns
    Coldplay - Viva La Vida
    Alan Walker - Faded
    2 Chainz & Wiz Khalifa - We Own It
    Wiz Khalifa - See You Again
    Queen - Under Pressure
    Queen - Another One Bites the Dust
    Fitz and the Tantrums - HandClap

That's pretty much all the music I like/listen to often. I really dislike most 2016/17 music.

Although another person I listen to often is Eminem.

its evryday bro - juake pual!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only book I actually like is probably "The Fault in Our Stars" it's actually a good book, highly recommend it other books I either forgot or don't care (i dont read often lulz)

Probably some of my favorite movies are
    Gran Torino
    All Fast & Furious
    All Transformers
    Deadpool

Just some that came to mind, I don't really watch movies too often.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason I came to Cyclone and got me to start playing is the very good community and that's still the reason I even play.

Loved every staff that I have met so far on the server, except a few. Which shall not be named!

Some of my favorite people on the server is what I said on a thread in off topic before reset because I'm lazy to list again lol.

My favorite color/colour is Purple.

Previous IGNs (cringe) - Rageblock44, TheRageBlock, PurPurRage, SimplyPur, Purur, Spammmmmmmmmmmmm and back to Purur.

My Discord is Purr#0404 so message me if you want lol

Anyways that's all for right now, might add something new later Idk. Don't really have anything in mind to say but if you have any questions feel free to message me on the forums, leave questions below, or message me on discord/in-game.

Bye!

2. Hey Brent :3

3. Hey there Brent
    Don't make this your last intro ,we need you here

4. Hi, you don't seem to really do anything... Under both your movies and books it says "I don't really read books or I don't watch many movies."

But hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. "I'm also gonna list my favorite people (not lafet)"
    where's those favorite people man

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Ur almost at the point of making the same n of intrudoctions then shark has done im quiting threads ;)
    ps i know im amazing at gramar
    -Bam <3

7. apparently people don't look at my signature when they ask me "hey pur what is your favorite ???" or "how old are you pur????"

Doesn't help forums is more dead than the amount of dislikes on it's everyday bro

8. Hi Brent