WELCOME TO CYCLONE

Start your adventure, become a god!
Server IP: cyclonenw.com

Pot O' Gold Problem/Issue/Question

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Smitty_Jagerman, Jul 7, 2017.

1. #1 Smitty_Jagerman, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    IGN: Smitty_Jagerman
    Server the bug/problem applies to: Skyblock
    Explanation of the bug and steps required to reproduce the bug: Well If you buy a june key and you get a pot o gold(That happened to me)You get 25M, People have told my it is 100 Million, and it made sense as it is listed higher than the 50M money, well, I got that. And I got given 25M, I am not sure if they changed this, or its an issue, but I am quite bummed out. When I got it I was actually really happy, but when I saw the 25M it wasn't so fun.
    Any photo/video of the bug in effect: I have video evidence of me getting the pot o gold that I would gladly show to staff on a private conversation only
    Any other info that can help us smash the bug (optional): I might be wrong, they might have thought it's too OP or something, but I feel like, if it has been higher in the past, it should stay the same as all other items haven't changed aside from names, and also it is listed higher than other $ amounts. I would be super happy to see 75M more on my account, but if you guys can not, I guess I could understand. Cheers Cyclone Staff Team, or any other people reading this!

2. Ive been speaking to staff, and some seem to think its unfair or that it is supposed to be 100M but its been buggy, therefore I am more optimistic that there was an issue, and hopefully it is resolved. Any admins that could help out?

3. It is in fact supposed to give you 100m. However, I think it is buggy at the moment. Hopefully an admin will give you the full amount of money and maybe even be able to fix it, but I can't promise that.

Your Friendly Llama,

4. That is great news! Is there a reason as to why an admin might not be able to give me rest of the money?

5. There was a similar thing that happened this ChaosMonger and he got his money, I don't see why not you wouldn't be able to get yours. Just wait patiently for an Admin to read this post and they'll most likely fix it for you.

On the "OP" side of things it's really not that op this late into Skyblock, although when it is op is at the start and they should just disable money prizes overall in the Monthly crates for future versions of Skyblock, although this is just my opinion.

6. Thanks for the information you provided! Good news for me

7. As of yet, I have not received the correct amount, I would like to receive it soon, i have been patient, but I believe that if I just leave this as it is, nothing will happen, therefore I am coming here to remind staff to see if I could get this fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. why do you only want to show the proof to stafon a private conversation

9. It might take a while longer, the Admins probably have a lot to deal with what with the promotions and the resignations of staff.

10. I understand that they have a lot to deal with, but staff seem to be all over the place, MiTo saying that it is supposed be 100M, an admin saying they are waiting to see if the change was intentional, I am pretty sure it wasn't intentional though as it would just make no sense whatsoever bc there all is a 25M prize. It can't be that hard to generate 75M and give it to a player, and I may sound desperate, but I want to keep expanding my island make things better while I can during the summer, I have school soon and I just won't have as much time later, if any.

By saying that staff are all over the place, I do not mean to offend the staff team, I am just trying to give constructive criticism. Now please don't hold a grudge against me haha.

11. Still nothing...

• Like Like x 1