Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Oh the winds they are blowing

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ravus, Jul 8, 2017.

?

How does everyone like Cyclone?

Poll closed Jul 15, 2017.
  1. Best server EVAH!

100.0%
  2. Hmmm, not too bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. A little over a year since my last check-in here. Cyclone will always be a kind of "Gone but not forgotten" phase for me. I plan to make this check last longer than before, I was in a weird place last time I came around, but I've put that behind me. Not here to stay, but a longer visit will be nice.

How is the server doing? Didn't look around much last time I was here, but it looked promising. Dwiz, you got a handle on everything? I see a few familiar names, some new ones. How is everyone?

2. hi, I am doing good.

3. Do I know you? This thread is more to get the attention of the staff and older members; Since I used to be staff here myself. Hi, though.

4. you probably don't know me because i've been taking breaks from the server as well, but hi

5. You probably don't know me because I changed accounts and I quit for a long period of time

6. Well, if you were an Skyblock player 2 years ago, then Hi. That's usually where I was.

Hey, Huggie, how have you been doing?

7. Nice to see you checking in again Ravus :)

8. Hey, Dom, how it's been? I noticed some old names not on the Member's board anymore? Mandy was the one I noticed the most, though a few jumped out at me.

9. Don't make me do this tagging thing. I'm too long for this.

10. Shame, I was planning on sticking around longer. Not even a single one of questions answered. Well, good luck with server all; I probably won't be back again.

11. i've been doing good, everything is going ok for the most part