Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

New Staff Format!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Broanater, May 7, 2018.

1. Hello,

God everyone must be getting tired of seeing these posts from me. ANYWAYS, this is a post to inform everyone that staff applications and the process of becoming a staff member is changing. This means, that all applications that are currently submitted are going to be locked and ignored. In order to qualify for staff you MUST fill out the new application and meet all the requirements for the new system. This process is not going to be quick. I will be checking and reading all application monthly. There is no guarantee for any amount of accepted applications for any given time. If myself or another staff member going through applications feels that none meet the requirements of a staff member, then none will be accepted. The application is being changed to better follow in the lines of the revamps workings. It will be used to ensure those accepted into the staff team are here to improve the server as a whole and assist all who need it in every way they can. Any questions about the new format or confusion within the rules and guidelines should be sent to me directly. I will answer them as best as I can and reword the post if these are misleading. I wish everyone who will be applying the best in their applications and can’t wait to start reading them all.

Apologies for this being a short post. The better part of this post can be found here.

Thank you

Brody
    Community Manager/Admin

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Already made use of it. now hoping for the best.
    And I can never get enough posts from you <3.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I don't have 7 in hours in my day to play this R.I.P. This will certainly limit people's chances of becoming staff l ol o l o l

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's the amount of time you have to play as a requirement before applying for staff, not how much you're expected to play. 7 hours a day would be obscene :confused:

5. You could play 1 hour a day for 50 days if you wish. Its just overall time spent on the server. Past versions also count towards this time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. I played quite a bit of V3 i wonder how much play time it says i played on ur data base

7. Oh that's kind of confusing,because I thought it was a requirement for a being a staff

btw I would get rid of those porenthesis because it's pretty straight forward