Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Mythical534's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Mythical534, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Minecraft Username: Mythical534
    Alt Name(s): Kenny209, CoolKeldeo

[If applicable]

Date of application: 6/12/2018 8:47 US CT
    Timezone: Central US Time
    Donor Rank: Regular Player

[If applicable]

Do you have access to Skype?*
    [Yes/No]
    Yes its live:ameriluis9

Do you have access to Discord?*
    [Yes/No]
    Yes its Mythical534#4974

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    [Yes/No]
    Yes I have OBS And Other Video Software

Do you speak languages other than English?*
    [If so, please specify language & fluency.]
    I can speak Fluent Spanish
    and French

When are you most active the server?*
    [A complete timetable prefered but general times will work]
    I can be on everyday from 7 Hours to 14
    Monday - 4 PM - 7 AM
    Tuesday 10 PM - 8 AM
    Wednesday 4 PM - 6 AM
    Thursday 11 PM - 7 AM
    Friday 10 PM - 8 AM
    Saturday 1 PM - 7 AM
    Sunday 11 PM - 7 AM

Have you applied before?*
    [If yes explain why you were denied]
    I Have not applied before

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTIONS
    [Long responses]

How well known are you within the community?*
    Yes Many of the players that currently play now I know from another server and I have a long relationship with most people that are on, I am also making new friends and becoming more known in the community

In what way(s) do you believe you can make a positive impact on the server?*
    I have experience of being staff on other servers, I know every command there is to know (besides customs)
    I know the rules and know they have to be followed, I know how to act when there is a rule being broken
    I know the punishments and how to put them in place so I wont abuse or make people complaint
    I can help the community by keeping the chat in order and helping new people or people that need help in certain tasks

How much time on average can you strongly state you can be actively on the network in a week?*
    Around 80 to 100 Hours

Do you have any past experiences in a staff position?*
    [If so, please explain your experience and what you have learned. DO NOT name other servers.]
    Yes I have been Admin on a server that used to be in its prime back in 2015 Peaking at 2k Players
    and I am currently Helper on the server TheJackLC (Owners Friend) had so I have experience with mostly all the plugins on this server and the commands for staff

Have you ever received any punishment(s) on CycloneNetwork?*
    [If so, please explain why & what would have learned from this experience.]
    I have 3 Past warnings due to accidental Server name mention (when talking to jack) and 2 Language warnings due to me being ignorant, I have learned to watch my language and not to talk or mention other servers on the server as it could catch someones attention and make it harder for staff to deal with other problems

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?*
    [If exact time isn’t known, a general idea will do.]
    I started playing this new season as a friend recommended me the server after the reset so I'm fairly new but I mostly know everyone so it has been easy to adapt to the environment and community

Give an example of a problem you’ve encountered and how you solved it.*
    [This can either be in game or in the real world.]
    So in my past Helper positions I had to deal with a lot of people who did not speak English or were just spamming the server or different people for fun or being malicious, I had to talk with them in English as much as they could understand and then when we had trouble I used google translate to talk and explain to these people that what they would do is wrong, If they kept doing things after I told them not to, I would warn them and explain why I did it in order for them not to be mad at me and they would have respect for me and listen to me in the future

Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?*
    [This would include activities and hobbies outside of Minecraft. As well as skills that would benefit the team.]
    I go to church the days I am not on minecraft and I participate in certain funraisers or help the community when they are having certain events, because I like to help other people in need when we have enough resources to help.
    in school I take engineering classes as I like to invent and innovate certain things that we use in everyday or even digitally, I like innovating and inventing things in the real world and in minecraft when there is things I want to do to make jobs easier, So I'm creative with certain things and Enjoy doing these things.

Anything else we should know that we didn't ask about?*
    Some of my Strengths are that I can be very active on the server and be nice to everyone,
    help people in need and enjoy the game so others can enjoy the game also.
    If you need to contact me Add me on discord and Message me what is needed from me,
    Thank you

- Mythical534

2. Seems like a good application, wish you all the best!

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thank you for the support

4. Realistically, I dont think you would be able to contribute 100 hours to the server, giving 1 weeks is 168 hours. And overall I think alot more detail needs to be added into the [LONG RESPONSE] questions. You can look at other people's for inspiration but DO NOT COPY because the staff team will know. Good look!
    +/- Support

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Its summer break, I don't go anywhere but stay at home, I can complete the 100 hours, and Ill add to the questions, thank you

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. You seem like a nice person, but you haven't really done much on the forums besides this application
    +Supporrrttt

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1