WELCOME TO CYCLONE

Start your adventure, become a god!
Server IP: cyclonenw.com

My Rank

Discussion in 'Archived Bug Reports' started by MCPEChicken, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 MCPEChicken, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    IGN: AndyTheRipper.
    Server the bug/problem applies to: All servers.
    Explanation of the bug and steps required to reproduce the bug: My account AndyPlaysMC got hacked and I had fly on Sky block, nick on Sky block and Hurricane rank.
    Any photo/video of the bug in effect: I have the receipt but I don't want to put it on here because someone could steal it.
    Any other info that can help us smash the bug: I want my rank, fly, and my nick on my new account AndyTheRipper.

Thank you for reading.

2. I can see that you attempted to follow the format, but it should look like this:
    IGN: AndyTheRipper
    Server the bug/problem applies to: All servers
    Explanation of the bug and steps required to reproduce the bug: My account AndyPlaysMC got hacked and I had fly on Skyblock, nick on Skyblock and Hurricane rank.
    Any photo/video of the bug in effect: I have the receipt but I don't want to put it on here because someone could steal it.
    Any other info that can help us smash the bug (optional): I want my rank, fly, and my nick on my new account AndyTheRipper.

If you do this, it'll be correct.

3. Let him do it himself! ;)

4. ok

5. That better

6. Hope u get it back!

7. How can your rank get stolen if ur mc account is hacked ?!?!?!?!

8. my old account got stolen not the rank

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. OK

10. why haven't any staff responded to me yet
    I posted it Monday :( I Really want my rank back

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'm sorry to hear that your account has been hacked but unfortunately transferring of ranks and other paid for perks is not something that is practiced here at cyclone network! You should be able to contact Monjang directly about this issue, they have several pages on this issue.

I will link one below!
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/361483-my-account-was-stolen

A friend of mine had the same issue and was able to get their account back the same day.
    Hope you get this sorted!

#Paradox

12. Not to be rude or something but talking Like this is very difficult to read gives me a head ache

13. ok.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.