Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

My last goodbye.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pur, Feb 25, 2018.

1. /\o/\

Hey, this is my resignation post and my goodbye. I am resigning & leaving due to myself being not interested in Minecraft anymore and moving on to other games but more importantly life itself. It was good to be able to play this game for so many years and with this amazing community on this server but it's my turn to move on to greater goals. Another reason for my resignation is my internet, as many of you probably know my internet is complete trash and because of this I've been spending more time on life and figuring out what I want to make of myself.

During life right now I am still trying to recover myself some terrible events within the last past year or so and going through a terrible phase of self-hate and troublesome. I know I may not have been a great staff member since I reapplied but it's because I'm simply going through many changes and I am very sorry to other staff and the admins for letting you down with myself coming back to the team.

I would like to thank the whole community for being so great to me the past years and I will always remember this community for being one the greatest there can be. Unfortunately good things shall come to its end. Also I would like to thank the people who have been progressively supporting myself to strive for goals. And finally I would like to thank the whole staff team for being so great and the admins for letting me be part of the family for so long, although this will be my goodbye and the last you'll see my face here, at least till I decide to check it out how it'll be in far-time even though I'll be long gone to strive for my future.

If you're ever in need of talking to somebody for support or just to chit-chat I'll always be there on discord, (Heights#0404) love you all. -xoxo 2/25/18

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. It's a shame to see so many players leaving Cyclone, but it's for the best! You'll be missed by Cyclone and its community. Wish you all the best in the future!

Your Friendly Llama,

3. Me and this pur boi quit in the same day :( byebye pur also do u play fortnite

4. ok bye even though everyone has left because admins/developers are to lazy to improve the server goodbye

5. bye bye bye come back some other time :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

6. Farewell

7. Bye Pur U were cool

8. Cya on Discord

9. Aww :'( See you later Pur and I hope everything will go your way :) Remember, you're always welcomed back!

take care!