Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Lord11allvin's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lord11allvin, Feb 24, 2018.

1. #1 Lord11allvin, Feb 24, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018 at 4:01 PM
    Minecraft Username: lord11allvin
    Date of application: 2/23/18
    Timezone: central
    Server Ranks (Prison Mine Rank / Donor Rank): server rank is rain

Do you meet all the requirements? If so, please provide a link to your punishment page from the ban website & the 2 player reports you have made.
    I have not been punished for anything

player reports:

Do you have access to Skype?*

Yes i do how ever I tend to crash my account is very buggy.

Do you have access to Discord?*

Yes and a lot more stable than Skype.

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    Yes I do

Do you speak languages other than English? If so, please specify language & fluency.
    sadly I only speak English

Where are you most active in the server?*
    Well I love prison but since that is not open I have been grinding on skyblock

Have you made any previous staff applications? If so, specify a date.
    If I remember i believe i have back in 2014 but I don't fully remember if I ever sent it in or just made a copy to post it.

[Long responses]

How do you think you can make a difference for the network?
    I am on when every I can to play or just sit in chat, I am on for hours and i try and help anyone that may need help. for an example someone not knowing commands or how to build something. i have many years of play time in many kinds of minecraft so i do have some knowledge on things. im willing to stop what i am doing to help and I am friendly to others so i fell like other staff and players will enjoy my company.

How much time can you contribute to the server in a week?

On average I am on 10 hours a day from all hours of the day so I would say at least 45 to 50 hours a week. Im normally start around 10am-12pm and get off around 1am-4am. My hours can flex some times i am up at 8am and online.

Do you have any past experiences in moderating? If so, please explain your experience and what you have learned.
    I sort of have experience with moderating, I have never been an official staff on a server not inducing personal / friend servers, but I have moderated to a certain point. I have learned to be patience with the person you are helping and be as clean as possible. To make sure the rules of the server are know by the players to help prevent any breaking or misunderstanding of the rules.

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? If so, please explain why & what would have learned from this experience.
    I have never been banned or muted, I have been kicked but that is do you a high spike in ping or my internet crashing for no reason.

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?
    I started back in 2014 and loved the server but do to many computers dying (4 computers) I just got back on the server in the beginning of this year

What is a mistake you have done in the past? What would you do differently today and what did you learn from it?
    Well I have not done many mistakes but one is not recording trades or stuff in general when I started there was a lot of scammers and more and i was scammed a few times, so now i make sure I record and take screenshots of the game.
    Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?
    Well I am a weird but fun person, I like joking around and have a wide sense of humor, I don't really get offended so rip as many good or bad jokes as you can. Other than being weird and a jokester i enjoy crafting things by hand but at the same time i enjoy things like coding and understanding how things work. I have taken classes in website development , video editing, graphic design and more so i have a wide range of knowledge. I used to build computers but I am kind of rusty but can try to help someone that may be having trouble with lag.

Anything else we should know?
    I am a very open person so if you want to know something just ask and ill answer to my best. I don't let people get to me, most of the time I am laughing because they try to upset me with rage or inappropriate comments.
  2. Just bold some questions and capital the i's and it'll be fine

3. wow I missed so many capital I's lol hard to see them on my computer also found a spelling error