Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

[Locked] Shark's Helper application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Sharky, Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Sharky, Sep 29, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    BASIC INFORMATION
    [Short Responses]
    Minecraft Username:
    Shark_L
    Date of application: 18:40 PM 29/09/17
    Timezone: GMT
    Server Ranks (Prison Mine Rank / Donor Rank):
    Rank Global: Hurricane
    Prison Mine Rank: Arsonist

Do you meet all the requirements? If so, please provide a link to your punishment page from the ban website & the 2 player reports you have made.

- Must be 12 years of age or older:
    Yes
    - Must have a minimum of 20 hours of playing time in-game: Yes
    - Must have a minimum of 15 forum posts: Yes
    - Must have an active forums account for one month: Yes
    - Must have access to Skype & Discord: Yes
    - Must have the ability to use voice communication: Yes
    - Must have a partially clean record (exceptions given): Yes, one ban was a perm but it was meant to be a 2d ban and 2 mutes were for testing /emsg bug when you were muted, so I only have 4 punishments.
    - Must have at least submitted 2 player reports Yes
    - Must have detailed responses and answers Yes
    Player Report 1: https://www.cyclonenetwork.org/threads/adverstised.3598/
    Player Report 2: https://www.cyclonenetwork.org/threads/salman_2003.3406/
    Punishment page: https://cyclonenetwork.org/bans/history.php?uuid=f10eb06c-ac4b-4c93-b238-2dfe2bdb27b7&from=bans

Do you have access to Skype?*

Yes I do have access to Skype
    Do you have access to Discord?*
    Yes I have access to discord.
    Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    I use bandicam it's alright I've used it to record many hackers.
    Do you speak languages other than English? If so, please specify language & fluency.
    Yes I do, I speak Spanish and also very much English (Little bit of French).
    Where are you most active in the server?*
    [If more than one, please rank from most to least active]

[1] Skyblock and Prison
    [2] Factions [When it comes out ofc]

Have you made any previous staff applications? If so, specify a date.
    [Must be 30 days from last denied application]

I made one 17/07/17, but I didn't wanna apply then so I deleted the writing.
    =========================
    QUESTIONS
    [Long responses]
    How do you think you can make a difference for the network?

I can make a difference from helping players out if they need anything I've been playing the server for quite a while since V3 less. I'm friendly and kind (now).
    I can teach new players what the goal or objective of Prison is or any other server they need help with. If they need help on another server and I'm not staff I could either help them or I can get another staff member to help them if they're not busy. I can teach them how to not be toxic for example if someone is nasty don't reply back instead they can do /ignore <playername>. I can communicate very well, I have lots of friends and haters. The haters actually help me surprisingly when ever the want to argue/start a fight, I know it would just make it worse so therefore I simply just chose to ignore them. As I can communicate to people easily that means I can calm them down more easily rather fussing.
    I respect everyone in the same way if there is a issue on the server I will be there to help them out whether it is people arguing, fighting or being nasty to one and another. Everyone is different, so I would respond to each of everyone differently. If I am nice and and friendly to you it would be nice if you are kind back, but sometimes it doesn't go that way due to people being upset, angry, frustrated, annoyed or even being bullied, but hopefully no-one will be bullied as CycloneNetwork is a great server to play on!
    How much time can you contribute to the server in a week?
    Monday - Thursday ---> 3:45 PM ----> 9 PM
    Friday ---> 3:45 PM ---> 10:30 PM
    Saturday ---> 7 AM ---> 10:30 PM (Football training Saturday ---> 11 PM ---> 10:30 PM)
    Sunday ----> 7 Am ----> 9 PM

Do you have any past experiences in moderating? If so, please explain your experience and what you have learned.
    **************: I was a mod on this server for a couple of months as the owner didn't want to run the server anymore, because he didn't want to pay for the server as he wasn't getting enough money on this server I knew how to deal with problems like hackers , people arguing, swearing like suicidal encouragements. When we catch players hacking we would perm ban them as hacking wasn't tolerated on the server. With suicidal encouragements it was first 5 min mute, then 15, then 20 , then 30, after that 1 day mute and finally a ban for sometime. I knew how to do the commands I was on the server everyday monitoring chat and going in V to catch hackers. I loved the server and the staff even the players as well as they were, so kind and helpful towards the players and new players. Server shutdown reasons above. This server had around 50 player base.
    *******: I was a helper on this server for a long time everyone was enjoying the server and having a great time. When I was monitoring chat I would look out for people, who were obeying staff and people, who were really rude towards players. In result of people swearing they would either get a ban or a mute depending what they were saying and doing. I loved this server it was a great server I loved the staff team and the players. Unfortunately the server shut down because the owner couldn't be bothered to run it he said it was too much work and too much staff when there was only like 5 staff members. The server had
    *****: It was fun staffing on this server as I met new players and helped them off I started as Helper and a month later into my staffing experience I was promoted to moderator. I know all the commands such as warn kick mute ban for mod and Helper. I learned many things whilst staffing as helper then mod. I learnt how to punish people correctly and if people needed my help to help them I did that straight away. I gave them items to help them out which made them happy and me happy.
    Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? If so, please explain why & what would have learned from this experience.
    Yes I've been punished.
    Bans:
    -I've been banned twice one which was a MicroTransaction, so I was playing another server and I decided to get a rank on their by trading in game items on Cn for a rank on another server, so the guy who I was doing the deal with decided to scam me, so I made a player report and it got locked saying I will get my items back, but when I went on CN to ask my items back they said I wasn't going to get my items back as it wasn't allowed and I didn't realise it wasn't allowed (dumb of me ik ik). Dylz let me off with a chance, but myself blew it as I said Ban me Ban me this was because I was in a terrible mood as then I heard a friend passed away, by his sister.
    -The second ban was me ofc dumb again 'Making up a server name which was wrong of me as I didn't keep updated with the rules as I didn't realise that mentioning a server name was a ban.
    Mute: I've been muted 3 times 1 for Suicide encouragement and 2 for testing, so I won't count them. The one where I got muted was on April 30th 2017 for 30 minutes I didn't realise what I did to the guy as it was a long time ago, but I still feel sorry forever you I did it to.
    Warn: I was warned by Huggiee for bypassing chat filter I believe I was singing lyric to a song and I put Fuc* and so therefore Huggiee at first It was dumb to do it and second I do deserve it as I broke a rule.
    How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?
    Since Version 2 I believe it's been a long time. I don't really know [​IMG]
    What is a mistake you have done in the past? What would you do differently today and what did you learn from it?
    Let's refer to my ban I should of never made up of a fake server name I didn't keep myself familiar/check the rules. Now I know it's not allowed I will no longer do it. I now have familiarised myself with the rules and know what I can do and what I can't do.
    Toxicity - I've been toxic in the past, and that's in the past for all those people, who I did hurt I am very truly sorry, I have came out of being toxic, I do indeed banter around with my friends. I now know not to be rude and toxic etc.
    Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?
    This would include activities and hobbies outside of Minecraft. As well as skills that would benefit the team.

Myself:
    *I love puppies/dogs.
    *I like playing football.
    *I like helping people out and etc.
    Skills:
    *I have good communication.
    *I'm friendly & Kind.
    Anything else we should know?
    *I'm a sporty kid.
    *I'm a fussy eater, so if I get something I don't like I won't eat it [​IMG]
    [*Dwiz loves me very much, so he banned me for hacking a game of rps as banter] PLEASE NOTE.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Looks pretty good so far but I'm sure there is something you can add in section "Anything else we should know" and how old are you? You didn't write it in your app :p For in-game experience: You are mostly mature and cool with others. I'm am currently +1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I don't think you can really be staffon both this other server and Cyclone at the same time. I think you would either have to resign on the other server or not apply on Cyclone because it will be a lot of work and may make you inactive.

Your Friendly Llama,

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Thank you for your feedback much appreciate it. Didn't wanna add my age, but I guess I have to xD.

Edit: Added my age in :)

Thank you for your feedback, but I can actually staff on two servers I'm sure I won't go in active I play hours a day. Much appreciated the responses from both of you <3

5. Well shark I love u but ur history is almost as bad as mine (XD)
    +support cause ur nice xd

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. xD. In all serious thank you for your feedback <3.

7. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I'm not sure, honestly, what to think of this application or even of you. I've heard of you for being kind, generous and toxic (and the person that creates a lot of quitting threads ;)). Any of these could be right or wrong, I'm not sure, so I'm leaving it at that. The application is pretty good, just be a little more detailed in a few sections and try and fix all of the grammatical, punctuational, and spelling errors.

Current verdict: -/+

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Honestly going to say what I think, I do not think you should be staff, why you may ask? You made a troll staff application before (even though you didn't want to apply you could've just said delete this at the top instead, also I didn't see any thing that said (edited) so that confuses me) , you don't show any change in your behavior (Recent spamming in chat) all your goodbye threads can make Admins think you'd quit very soon if you were to get staff which is a horrible impression.

If terms of your application itself definitely has a lot of information and you also cannot have tags so you might want to remove those, you had 3 recent punishments so that really doesn't help you at all. (Goes back to me saying you don't show any change in behavior)

You might want to consider these things.

Current verdict - -1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Yea I do all them quitting threads (No more), the toxic side of me is in the past. I'll try and improve on the grammatical, spelling and punctuational errors. Thank you for the feedback!

11. I kinda knew you would post on my helper application and rate it a -1. I've changed now Pur. I get why you -1'ed me, but I feel like I have changed, with the recent 'spamming' it was only banter, so therefore Vyzon didn't warn me. I know I make all the 'goodbye' threads it's just to let my friends know I will delete some of them if not most of them. As there irreverent now. Anyways thank you for your feedback.

12. I'm not really sure if you should be staff, I don't see you that much, but honestly that's probably bc of way different time zones, and it'll be pretty hard to be staff on two servers. Current Verdict: +/-

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. As stated above I feel like I can manage being staff on two servers at once as I've done it before. I am on a lot as you said it might be because of the timezones. However thank you for the feedback it's much appreciated.

14. Stole my words.

Personally, I don't think you have matured enough from where you were to actually become staff. Yeah I know I haven't behaved well recently, but this is about you. "Trolling" is something you can do if it isn't constant, which for you, it is. Everything else I have to say Pur already did for me.

Current verdict - -1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Thank you for your feedback <3

16. I'm no longer staffing on the server anymore.

17. then update your application

18. It looks like a pretty good application. However, there are a couple of grammar mistakes and also it doesn't help that you have got quite a few punishments because staff are supposed to be mature and not lose their temper. Although, I do feel like your behaviour has changed since you rejoined.

Current Verdict- -/+ Support

19. Thank you for your feedback I can tell you I have changed <3

• Like Like x 1
  20. Not sure if I'm blind but I thought the answers weren't bolded but I do recommend changing your answers to not be bold so it's easier to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.