Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Language Issue

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Rumeister, Feb 2, 2018.

1. IGN: Rumeister
    Which area of the network is your suggestion for: All
    Describe your suggestion: My suggestion is the /english command, this command will automatically translate a language into English for the main chat, example given:
    Command: /english Bonjour, mon ami!
    What is says in main chat: Rumeister: Hello, my friend!
    Any photos/videos to show the suggestion: N/A
    How would this suggestion benefit the network: In chat I often think when people say "English only in main chat please" quite disrespectful, they might not understand what you mean, but I get why it's a current rule. This command will let people from other countries and cultures to connect and relate to others in main chat, there are loads of people with great personalities but they can't show it because they can't speak English, which makes me sad. It's very hard for people to make friends when they both speak different languages.
    Anything else: N/A

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I don't think there's a plugin for this on the market so they have to make it their selves. translating it them self would be too much
    We have German Dutch Italian and Spanish players. that's 4 full languages u need to translate
    You could use google translate but that will result in Weird sentences

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Another server I play has the plugin, so I don't see why they can't get it

4. It might have been I private plugin / custom made. I don't know if this would work, but there might be a site you can use to get all the words (like a dictionary). And then use those as raw triggers for the bits after /english.

It would translate every word as is eg: la même means the same, but it would translate as the even

5. What about reading the messages? Sure someone could speak it but read ding others messages is hard without any tools