Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Izaacz10's Staff Form

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Izaacz10, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Minecraft Username:Izaacz10
    Date of application:1/2/18
    Timezone: pacific north west
    Server Ranks (Prison Mine Rank / Donor Rank): Rain rank

Do you meet all the requirements? If so, please provide a link to your punishment page from the ban website & the 2 player reports you have made.

Do you have access to Skype?*
    Yes/No Yes

Do you have access to Discord?*
    Yes/No Yes

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    Yes/No No

Do you speak languages other than English? If so, please specify language & fluency.
    No Only english
    Where are you most active in the server?*
    [If more than one, please rank from most to least active]
    Have you made any previous staff applications? If so, specify a date.
    [Must be 30 days from last denied application]

[Long responses]

How do you think you can make a difference for the network?
    I think i can make a change in the net work by helping newer players and helping people in need of learning something.
    How much time can you contribute to the server in a week?
    i have played over 10 hours.
    Do you have any past experiences in moderating? If so, please explain your experience and what you have learned.
    no i have not had past experiences.
    Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? If so, please explain why & what would have learned from this experience.
    No i have not.
    How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?
    over 2 years
    What is a mistake you have done in the past? What would you do differently today and what did you learn from it? I have made a mistake by arguing with other players and i have learned to find a way to come in the middle and settle the argument.

Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?

This would include activities and hobbies outside of Minecraft. As well as skills that would benefit the team.
    i am very into Old cars i am hoping to get a mechanics degree and i can help the teem by i am always helpful and very easy to work with.
    Anything else we should know?

you should know that i can build well.
  2. #2 ParadoxGamerYT, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    I feel I need to point out that your "Long Responses" are not long enough. Those need to be a minimum of a paragraph each (4 Sentences or more) as a basic. Please edit your responses rather than making a new application. You also do not currently meet all of the basic requirements, the links you have provided for your "Player Reports" are incorrect and do not count towards that!

Take this as constructive criticism; your application needs quite a lot of work to just meet basic requirements. If you are truly serious about joining the staff team please make sure you have met the minimum requirements before reapplying.

(Currently -Support)
  3. Thank You for taking an interest in joining the staff team! However as Parodox said before, you don't currently meet the basic requirements.

Not only that but your longer answers are quite short and don't really explain anything; for example, how have you learnt to become in the middle, why have you never been a staff on another server etc. Just go beyond the basics of the questions if you know what I mean. Also I suggest that you have your questions in bold and your answers in normal text as it's easier to read, and make sure to use basic grammar like capital letters for 'I' and at the start of sentences.

However, saying all this it is an alright start to an application.

Current Verdict: - Support

Your Friendly Llama,
    • Agree Agree x 1

4. Thanks man I don't really know how to do this lol.
  5. Thanks for helping me understand.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hey good luck getting staff and I hope that you have fun and enjoy playing cyclone either way. Cya around.