Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

iHappyy's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Jelly, Aug 6, 2018.

1. #1 Jelly, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    Minecraft Username: iHappyy ( Also known as Jelly)
    Alt Name(s): iSadd

Date of application: 6/08/18
    Timezone: AEST
    Donor Rank: Cyclone

Do you have access to Skype?*
    [Yes/No] Prefer to use Discord

Do you have access to Discord?*
    [Yes/No]

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    [Yes/No]

Do you speak languages other than English?*
    Yes, I've study in China for 3 years in the past so i will be able to speak Chinese fluently and read/write. I’ve also learnt Latin/French in the past years, but I won’t be able to speak them fluent or read them.

When are you most active the server?*
    Monday- 6pm-10pm

Tuesday- 4:30pm-6:30pm [Tutor] 8pm-10pm

Wednesday- 4:30pm-10pm

Thursday- 5:30pm-10pm

Friday- 7:30pm-12pm

Saturday- 10am-12pm (If I don’t get bored with mc,if so ill be afk with my alt)

Sunday- 1pm-10pm

These times may vary depending on the amount of homework I get throughout the week from school and school activities.

Have you applied before?*
    ----------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How well known are you within the community?*
    I’m pretty well known on the server due to the amount of time I spent playing on Cyclone and how I always try to help others if I can. Most people that are active will know me better than the others. Since I’ve quit cyclone for a while before, there are some new players that have join cyclone(which I love to see) and now, I am close friends with some.

In what way(s) do you believe you can make a positive impact on the server?*
    I always try to help as many players as I can on the server with how well I know the server and try to do everything that will keep the server chat clean. I enjoy keeping the chat clean because I know that there are players that are young who plays on cyclone , which means swear words will be inappropriate to them, I wouldn’t want them to learn swear words so young, I want them to have a happy childhood. Also, I’m on the server a lot, since a lot of the times there are no staffs on I can help the others when it is in that situation.

How much time on average can you strongly state you can be actively on the network in a week?*
    I can play for about 10 hours throughout the weekdays and about 12 hours on both Saturday and Sundays.

Specific time has been stated before:

Monday- 6pm-10pm

Tuesday- 4:30pm-6:30pm [Tutor] 8pm-10pm

Wednesday- 4:30pm-10pm

Thursday- 5:30pm-10pm

Friday- 7:30pm-12pm

Saturday- 10am-12pm (If I don’t get bored with mc,if so ill be afk with my alt)

Sunday- 1pm-10pm

Do you have any past experiences in a staff position?*

No, I don’t have any past experience in a staff position. If this application gets accepted, this will be my first time, I’ll try my best to be a good staff member
    Have you ever received any punishment(s) on CycloneNetwork?*

Yes I was muted by a T-Helper but it was a false mute which I got unmuted later, I do understand the he/she is still learning though and was trying to help/support the server

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?*
    I’ve joined cyclone in V1 which I believe was 4 years ago, i've been playing on cyclone every V frm V2 till now, but sometimes i quit halfway through the V because sometimes it gets boring. I look forward playing on Cyclone in the future.

Give an example of a problem you’ve encountered and how you solved it.*

(Real Life Problem) This has happened a few years ago, when I was at school, I saw a boy that is a lower year level than me stealing books from the library, so I went to talk to the librarian there and told her what that boy looked like. At the end of the school day when I was going home I saw the librarian talking to the boy and the boy’s parents beside him.

Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?*

I would describe me as positive and fair, I enjoy helping people, but I tend to struggle sometimes because I don’t have the power most of the time to help them. I’m a shy boy in real life, I don’t like to talk to people that I don’t really know, but somehow, I love to chat online with typing. I’m a fast learner, if I’ve done something wrong once, it won’t happen again, because I’ve learnt how that system work.

Anything else we should know that we didn't ask about?*

In terms of Skype and Discord, I don’t intend to speak in calls. It’s not only that I don’t like to talk in Discord/Skype I also have a mic that make weird noises which might cause some problem when trying to listen to others in the same channel. I apologise if this in an inconvenience, however, I can still message and replay by typing.
    Little secret: I'm born in Aus but has been to China and study for 3 years.

Thank you very much, for taking your time to read my application and I'm looking forward to see what the outcome is of it.

Chears, Jelly/iHappyy
    Good luck to everyone else! - Jelly/iHappyy