Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Ideas For Prison

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions & Feedback' started by GeT_BamBooZel, Jul 17, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 GeT_BamBooZel, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017

IGN:
    GeT_BamBooZel (BamBoo)

Which area of the network is your suggestion for: Prison

Describe your suggestion:
    Well, I Have a Few.
    1.- Have /RankUpAll (This Ranks up all the way it can with the balance you got).
    2.- /AutoSell (Sells all the ore with the max price, depending on your donnor rank and ig rank).
    3.- Like RamonInsanity Posted (Click Here To See) I agree with everything in here. Minigames, more ranks, more enchantments.
    4.- Buffing the donnor ranks up would attract more people to buy them.
    5.- /Warp Auto-Mine (A mine that automatically mines for you, for afk people, but it has a time limit, you start with 1 hour or 30 mins, and can buy more time in the shop.

6.- Every so often give a token or 2 for playing // every 15 mins or 30 mins.
    -i'll keep posting suggestions from the comments and mine if i get any more ideas.

7.- /Plot merge is a must for them builders.

Any photos/videos to show the suggestion: Nope.

How would this suggestion benefit the network:
    It would attract more people and if you upgrade the ranks it would mean more donations too.

Anything else:
    Yes, I would suggest to add Creative server back, it was handy for every other server on the network.

-BamBoo
    (look i'm a tag)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. we already have prestige mines,
    I like some of the things that you said here, maybe you should work on it a little bit though

3. There removed it, i'll work on it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.