Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

HUNTER_98's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by HUNTER_98, May 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 HUNTER_98, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    Minecraft Username: HUNTER_98
    Alt Name(s):

Date of application: 5/27/2018
    Timezone: NA - East
    Donor Rank: Rain

Do you have access to Skype?*
    Yes

Do you have access to Discord?*
    Yes

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    Yes which I will re-download it.

Do you speak languages other than English?*
    I speak fully Albanian.

When are you most active the server?*
    I will be active everyday and will be on for 5 to 6 hours a day.
    Monday & Tuesday: 3:00pm - 5:00pm - 9:00pm - 11:00pm
    Wednesday: 2:00pm 7:00pm
    Thursday & Friday: 1:00pm - 6:00pm
    Saturday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
    Sunday: 6:00am - 11:00am - 4:00pm - 5:00pm

Have you applied before?*

Yes, but I don't know the reason of why I got denied.

QUESTIONS
    [Long responses]

How well known are you within the community?*
    I played CycloneNetwork when it had 200 players on everyday. Since I stopped playing I'm not well known within the community but I will get there after the server is back up for the public. I'll be on everyday on the server and forum talking to players and checking the problems that players might put up on the forum that I can help with.

In what way(s) do you believe you can make a positive impact on the server?*
    I will be helping players that have questions and problems with the server. Any problems that I can't fix or help with, I will make sure to inform a higher rank to deal with the player. My goal is just to do my job and make players happy which is one way I can make a positive impact on CycloneNetwork.

How much time on average can you strongly state you can be actively on the network in a week?*
    In one week I will have about 34-40 hours of playtime in the server. Like I said I'll be on everyday for about 5 to 6 hours.

Do you have any past experiences in a staff position?*
    Yes, I've been staff on a prison server with 500 players with a youtuber on it.

Have you ever received any punishment(s) on CycloneNetwork?*
    No, I had never been banned, muted or kicked of CycloneNetwork throughout my time of playing CycloneNetwork, as I will make sure that will never happen as I will always avoid these consequences that can occur during the time, but my maturity level will never go pass the point of being banned, muted, and kicked off CycloneNetwork.

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?*

Played after the third episode of BrennyBeast when he played prison. I played about 3 years.

Give an example of a problem you’ve encountered and how you solved it.*
    The best thing to do is ask someone else for advice on what to do that will solve the problem. Like if I didn't know what to do with a math question I will ask for help and study more.

Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?*
    With good grades in school, I'm pretty organized and know what to do. However, I'm really mature which I feel like is needed in a server and I'm a honest guy. I Interact well and often with players. I will make sure to let the community know if something is happening so there isn't any false rumors.

Anything else we should know that we didn't ask about?*

My goal is to make sure all players get help and make sure if there are any big problems, I will make sure to inform a higher staff member. I will always be recording just to get proof when I do proceed taking action on a player. Also, just in general make sure that I can help all.

• Like Like x 1
  2. From what I can see, everything here is good. The only problem that is there isn't much of it. Could you possibly add to the [Long responses] section and try and get them to 10+ lines?
    Tip: Try to explain your answers, as in why would you choose to ask for study help instead of something else? Good luck!
    Current verdict: +/- Support
    - Koala

3. Thank You for your interest in becoming a staff member on Cyclone Network. However, you are missing some of the required skills to fulfill this position. If you wish to apply again, please do in 30 days.

I wish you the best of luck if you apply again!

Locked & Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.