Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Human_Smoke123 Scam

Discussion in 'Archived Player Reports' started by Moonlight_Auraa, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Moonlight_Auraa, Oct 22, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    Your IGN: Moonlight_Auraa
    IGN(s) of the reported player: Human_Smoke123
    Time & Date of broken rule: 22/10/2017 - 19:48
    Which rule(s) did the player(s) break?: Scamming
    Explain briefly what had happened: Was planning on selling 171k exp, posted it in chat and he/she messaged me saying they'll offer me 70k for it, told me he/she was paying more than what it was worth but found out from a helper, it was worth a-lot more than that and then he/she messaged me again saying they lied to me and that it was worth a lot more. screenshotted my chat log from APPDATA because chat was speeding too fast before I knew I was scammed and told to post on forums.
    Support evidence:
    upload_2017-10-22_20-0-38.png upload_2017-10-22_20-11-45.png

2. So this jack up thinks 100k xp is worth 70k?
    But only paid you 40k.
    When 100k xp is worth 350-400k.
    Richard move bruh... Richard move!

3. nono, he said it was worth 20k, but was giving me 70k for it, then told me minutes later that he lied to me, then said it was my fault because i put it up for 80k, yet he was the one who was telling me it's worth when he knew the real worth, so if that isn't punishable then I don't know what is, huge money scam there

4. Oh sorry man, I read that wrong xD

5. Sorry, this isn't scam as it was a fair trade done properly, you sold it him for that price and that was under your responsibility to set the price regardless what he told you it was worth, perhaps next time you should ask someone reliable what price a certain item goes for!
    Thanks for your time,
    Jyzo

^ he couldnt post so i copied his answer ;c

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.