Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Helmet Enchanments

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Nelsai, Aug 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. #1 Nelsai, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2017 at 6:20 PM
    IGN: Alsabemi
    Which area of the network is your suggestion for: Skyblock
    Describe your suggestion: You should be able to put helmet enchants like replenish and visionary on Payer/Mob Heads. Only enchants you can get with experience from /enchants would be allowed.
    How would this suggestion benefit the network: This would really just be cosmetic because you could look on your island with say for example a sheep head instead of just /kit Zues amour or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I really like this idea!! Just as xDeath said, please remember to use the correct format (on some of my first posts I didn't know it was a thing lol)

3. I do quite like this idea. However, I don't really think it would be practical. Take PVP for example, when you are pvping you want to wear a helmet with enchants on as it give you protection and armour, you don't want to lose that armour by using a skull with enchants on. You may want to wear the skull around your island but it would probably be easier to use your helmet with the enchants on for the job that needs doing and then put the skull back on. Also, please use the correct format as stated above.

Your Friendly Llama,

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Sorry for necroposting but replying to MiToCam, Thi would be the players choice to wear it to PvP. Take me for example, I don't risk losing armour in PvP and if I ever do wear armour, it is iron or leather. So, it really is the player's choice.

• Like Like x 1