Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Gamer_Slime Staff Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Gamer_Slime, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Gamer_Slime, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    Minecraft Username:Gamer_Slime [Gamer]
    Date of application:7/13/2017
    Timezone:Central Timezone
    Server Ranks (Prison Mine Rank N / Donor Rank RAIN):

Do you meet all the requirements? If so, please provide a link to your punishment page from the ban website & the 2 player reports you have made.

Report 1
    Report 2
    My punishments
    Do you have access to Skype?*
    Yes/No

No but I am gonna get it sometime this week.
    Do you have access to Discord?*
    Yes/No

No but I am gonna get it sometime this week.
    Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    Yes/No

Yes I can record fairly high quality videos.
    Do you speak languages other than English? If so, please specify language & fluency.
    No
    Where are you most active in the server?*
    [If more than one, please rank from most to least active]

Skyblock, Prison
    Have you made any previous staff applications? If so, specify a date.
    [Must be 30 days from last denied application]

No I have edited this one this week though.
    =========================
    How do you think you can make a difference for the network?

I believe that I can help make the server a super friendly place where everyone get along and in total just keep all the rules in place. The server will be more friendly over all because there will be more people to keep rules in place so everyone is nice.
    How much time can you contribute to the server in a week?
    I can contribute about 2 hours on week days and quite a while on weekends so I will be active a lot. Most of that time I will spend on Skyblock. My bed time on school days is 9:00 Central time but other times I will be up late. On school days I will be on for about 2 hours sometime through 5-9 pm central time but on weekend nights I will be on for about 3hours sometime through 12pm-12am. Also on summer weekdays I will be on about 2-3 hours through 12pm-12am.
    Do you have any past experiences in moderating? If so, please explain your experience and what you have learned.
    I do not have any past experiences but I have applied for staff before but it got archived because of new layout.
    Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? If so, please explain why & what would have learned from this experience.
    I have not been banned or muted but I have been kicked for spam in a DP and I no longer do this because I know it can be annoying because I have seen other people spam and it was a little annoying. This is no longer in the list of punishments for what ever reason but I admit it happened.
    How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?
    I have played since about August but I was inactive for a little while after January. But I came back about a 2 weeks ago. I just went on vacation on Monday 7/17/17 just so you know why I was gone.
    What is a mistake you have done in the past? What would you do differently today and what did you learn from it?
    I know not to be annoying via spamming or anything like that because I have done that on this server and I have also seen others do it and a flooded chat blocks the game which really does get annoying sometimes. I can understand talking but if it just the same person saying the same thing I understand why that may be annoying.
    Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?
    Some hobbies I have are coding. I am not very good yet because I just started learning but I am learning C#. I also like shooter games and I am some what good at art. I am kind and smart and logical and I can be funny. I will have a you-tube account very soon because I just go a go pro. I like to swim and play in the woods around my house. I also play board games and other games with my brother. I also love to get together with family and hang out whether it is dinner or just sitting down and talking. I also like to travel to this place in Arkansas it is called Eureka Springs and there is a bunch of shops there in this little town. There are a lot of creeks near where I live that I love to go and hang out with friends and family to just have a picnic and swim.

Anything else we should know?

I mainly play Skyblock but sometimes you might catch me on Prison. My Donor rank is RAIN and my prison mine rank is N. I will most likely get Skype and Discord. I have set up a server before, it was a private server.

2. You don't have the full application.
    BASIC INFORMATION
    [Short Responses]

Minecraft Username:
    Date of application:
    Timezone:
    Server Ranks (Prison Mine Rank / Donor Rank):

Do you meet all the requirements? If so, please provide a link to your punishment page from the ban website & the 2 player reports you have made.

Do you have access to Skype?*
    Yes/No

Do you have access to Discord?*
    Yes/No

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    Yes/No

Do you speak languages other than English? If so, please specify language & fluency.

Where are you most active in the server?*
    [If more than one, please rank from most to least active]

Have you made any previous staff applications? If so, specify a date.
    [Must be 30 days from last denied application]

=========================

QUESTIONS
    [Long responses]

How do you think you can make a difference for the network?

How much time can you contribute to the server in a week?

Do you have any past experiences in moderating? If so, please explain your experience and what you have learned.

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? If so, please explain why & what would have learned from this experience.

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?

What is a mistake you have done in the past? What would you do differently today and what did you learn from it?

Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?

This would include activities and hobbies outside of Minecraft. As well as skills that would benefit the team.

Anything else we should know?

^^^ That is the full format.
    There is a few grammatical mistakes, but that's about it.
    I've talked to you in game, you seem like you would be a great staff member.
    Current verdict: +

3. oh thanks lol I thought you picked one or the other I understand

4. no problem :)

5. Something that would help with application would be to add on to your answers like how this would make you a great staff member. It would also help to link your player reports and ban page directly.

+/- Support

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for all of the advice

7. Hello Gamer_Slime,

Your application is lacking information, it is suggested you go back add on a lot of information and substance to the answers you've provided, you have 3 days to update your application before it is denied.

- Dylz

8. Thanks for the feed back I edited it and I will let you know as soon as I have skype.

9. My dad said I can only get skype and discord if I get accepted.

10. You need Skype for the interview to get accepted.

11. +1 nice app, tho I would make the mistake an irl one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.