Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Factions or OP Factions?

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Dylz, May 20, 2017.

?

Would you prefer an OP Factions and Factions Reset?

1. Factions

2. OP Factions

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry, I just don't like how the donors are so important to cyclone

2. #22 J2O, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
    I use alts for power, I hate having big factions with half the people I dont know. I keep my factions to 5-10 people I can actually trust. Last map I did it with 4 people in the faction. I need the power for a big claim. And also yeah I agree with the voting thing but I meant as in a reward for F top 1,2,3,4,5 or whatever, I meant like it encourages more people to play whether they think they are going to win it or not. It adds a sense of 'competition' and for the hype - this is why people play, its entertainment, and people are saying OPFactions gets more players, maybe this could be added to factions to get more people to play.

3. I completely get what you're saying and i'm not saying it's a bad idea, but there are consequences that are good and bad in response and if we were to implement this there should be provisions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #Bring back op facs
    Those were the days ;-; when having 9k mcmmo levels actually meant something\
    Also v5 OP FACS WINNER; PSIONIC
    GET REKT

5. Shame I was banned :)

6. is cyclone down?!??

-ZBurnsz

7. We will be going with OPFactions due to it having over double the votes! We hope you all give it a try as we will make it the best we possibly can!

- Dylz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.