Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Cyclone July Events!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Mandy, Jul 2, 2016.

1. #1 Mandy, Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    Hello Cyclone Players,

As you know we have had some events in the past. Back then that event only consisted of a Pvp Tournament. This version we are going to do something new! With the new servers that are being opened on the 5th of July we are going to kick off the start to our events! But! It won’t be just once a month anymore. We will have an event every other weekend. So for most months that means we will have 2 weekends of events and with very few months we might have 3. This month I’ve already created a schedule for us. The first event will be on July 5th! That’s right! The day of the reset, ;) this means you get to have a great time alongside with the first opening day back up. Down below will be a picture of the schedule for this month. There will be some prizes for the winners of the events! Though at this moment of time I am not sure what the prizes will be. But we will fix it up before the first event and opening day!

[​IMG]

If you have any questions about the events please feel free to drop a question down in the posts! I will answer them when I am able to.

Love Mandy

• Like Like x 8
  2. Brilliant! Can't wait!

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. #3 Dom, Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    What a better way then to kick off the beginning of a new version by doing events. Can't wait!

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Hype! Looks like we all gotta team up on @Oran during the FFA pvp tourny lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I myself, would like to know if you could make another event, similar to the Free for all PvP event. However, it would be a 1v1 tourney! Players would 1v1, winner moves up a bracket, until the last two duel it out. Prizes could be given to the winning player, along with bragging rights!

You could even make 2 events out of one!
    For example, Gapple PvP 1v1 Tourney and Potion PvP 1v1 Tourney.

Gapple- The players would start with 2 Sets of protection 4 unbreaking 3 diamond armor, a sharp 5 fire 2, and 64 God apples.

Potion- The players would start with 1 set of protection 2 unbreaking 3 armor, a sharpness 2 sword, 5 speed II potions, 2 Poison 33 second potion, 16 ender pearls, 64 steak, and a full inv of instant health II potions.

First place winner could get a crate key, If crates are included in the new V.
    Second place winner would get a Lower level crate key, if included in the new V.

I hope you consider this idea. I would love to see it included in Cyclone V5.

:):):)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I would agree, however I can kill oran :)

7. I love it! All players seeing if they can get their gasp at glory :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Added an event to the 6th! ;) Cyclone Questionnaire anyone? Who knows more about Cyclone?

• Like Like x 3
  9. Thank you! Like to get it added to the calendar.

10. Sounds awesome! I hope I can do one of these events!

11. Any questions about Velocity?

12. Maybe ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Can't wait!

14. Agreed

15. None of these events are actually on weekends, and most Cyclone players are still students, so how is this going to work? Especially with the different time-zones?

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Re posting my comment, as nobody but Dan reads that far up.

I myself, would like to know if you could make another event, similar to the Free for all PvP event. However, it would be a 1v1 tourney! Players would 1v1, winner moves up a bracket, until the last two duel it out. Prizes could be given to the winning player, along with bragging rights!

You could even make 2 events out of one!
    For example, Gapple PvP 1v1 Tourney and Potion PvP 1v1 Tourney.

Gapple- The players would start with 2 Sets of protection 4 unbreaking 3 diamond armor, a sharp 5 fire 2, and 64 God apples.

Potion- The players would start with 1 set of protection 2 unbreaking 3 armor, a sharpness 2 sword, 5 speed II potions, 2 Poison 33 second potion, 16 ender pearls, 64 steak, and a full inv of instant health II potions.

First place winner could get a crate key, If crates are included in the new V.
    Second place winner would get a Lower level crate key, if included in the new V.

I hope you consider this idea. I would love to see it included in Cyclone V5.

17. Bitch I will win.

18. Remember this is all friendly banter ;) no harsh feelings about who wins maties. After all cyclone is just a network of fun ;)

19. Yeah, no doubt you will win.

20. Well we know this info and I have it set to do it off and on during the whole weekend. Friday afternoon (I'm sorry but kids aren't in school all day), Saturday and maybe a Sunday. I have just set it so it shows that is what is happening that weekend.