Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Crazy's Staff Application!

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Crazy, Aug 3, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL INFORMATION
    [Short Responses]

Minecraft Username:

Crazygunner11
    Alt Name(s):
    [If applicable]
    I do not own any alternate accounts.

Date of application:
    Friday, August 03, 2018
    I live in the United States of America.
    Timezone:
    Central Time (CST)
    Donor Rank:
    [If applicable]
    I am Zeus rank on the server.

Do you have access to Skype?*
    Yes, I do!

Do you have access to Discord?*

Yes, I do!

Do you have access to record high-quality videos?*

Yes, I do!

Do you speak languages other than English?*

Currently, I am taking Spanish classes to help develop my skills in speaking the Spanish language. I am also able to speak Hindi (Indian language) fluently as my dad originates from India.

When are you most active the server?*

Saturday - Sunday: Usually I can be actively online for an average of 4-5 hours!

Monday - Friday: Depending on the number of assignments and plans I have to get done first, I can usually be online for 3-4 hours.

*I do prioritize any IRL work before I am able to be online*

Have you applied before?*
    I have not previously applied for Cyclone Network.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTIONS
    [Long responses]

How well known are you within the community?*
    I will love to say that I am relatively well known about in the Cyclone Network community. I am usually always communicating with the people in chat and spreading around my very bad jokes! I am a very relaxed type of person and just love interacting with people (some can say I talk too much!)! I spend hours a day within the community and I love helping anyone that may need it from me. I am always thrilled to bring a smile to a face!

In what way(s) do you believe you can make a positive impact on the server?*

I feel I can make a great positive impact on Cyclone Network by providing my skills in moderation and communication. I am also able to recognize when a punishment is needing to be given due to my experiences and knowledge of the Cyclone Network rules! I can be very welcoming and enjoyable to any members of the community and hope I can ensure that the server is happily safe!

How much time on average can you strongly state you can be active on the network in a week?*

I can spend roughly 30 - 50 hours on a weekly basis! These hours can stretch from 1 - 8 more / fewer hours depending on any plans or assignments pending! I have dedicated my time to Cyclone Network and I constantly try to become a more friendly and chill person to be around.

Do you have any past experiences in a staff position?*
    [If so, please explain your experience and what you have learned. DO NOT name other servers.]

I have been a part of a staff team on a few servers, and in my time on those servers it allowed me to learn the nuances of being a member of a professional staff team, and it taught me valuable lessons about teamwork and being about to cooperate with others in order to solve any issues. I’d like to think those servers chose me to be a part of their staff team because of how I know how to control myself and direct myself in an appropriate way, which is necessary for a position that involves moderation of a substantial player base. In my experiences on those servers, I have been anywhere from the rank Helper to the rank Admin.

Have you ever received any punishment(s) on CycloneNetwork?*
    [If so, please explain why & what would have learned from this experience.]

Unfortunately, I have had a couple of mutes for homophobia which I have regretted since then. I have matured in my own way since then and want to deeply forget the past and focus on the future of my experience here on Cyclone Network. I knew Homophobia was not encouraged and will result in a punishment, but the words completely slipped from me and I ended up with the punishment that I regret. Other than those mutes I have had a few warns from V5 - now which were mainly character spam, or just regular spam.

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?*
    [If exact time isn’t known, a general idea will do.]

I believe have been playing Cyclone Network since V5. I found out about the server looking for prison servers on youtube! I have dedicated my time to this server since then to become apart of the community while enjoying the thrilling gaming experience Cyclone Network has to offer!

Give an example of a problem you’ve encountered and how you solved it.*
    [This can either be in the game or in the real world.]

A constant problem I’ve faced whilst staff on a server was dealing with people who would not understand why they were punished. Each and everything I would remind them of the server rules and the rule they may have broken. I do not take any steps before I feel my punishment given will be justified and appropriate. Mistakes do happen, but I take all the prior steps to ensure nothing goes wrong that will end up causing extra problems for me or anyone else.

Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?*
    [This would include activities and hobbies outside of Minecraft. As well as skills that would benefit the team.]

I am apart of my school's football team, and one of the things they teach us is to respect our teammates and cooperate with our teammates. Without any respect for your team, there really is no team. Much like the football team, the staff team involves you being cooperative and supportive/respective towards the people you work with. I am a big team player which will further aid me in getting along with both the staff team and the server!

Anything else we should know that we didn't ask about?*

Here are some of my Strengths and Weaknesses!

Strengths

• Assertive and usually formal when things get serious

• I listen to both sides of the story!

• I break things down into smaller steps to understand more!

Weaknesses

• A Tendency to get distracted when someone else requires my attention!
    I want to thank anyone who took to time to go through my application , I cherished every moment I took to create this application and I hope for the best!

2. Hello Crazy,

Thank You for applying to join the staff team. We are interested in your application and for that reason, I would like to offer you an interview so we can further understand and talk to you about your application. Please message me over the forums or on Discord with your Skype name so we can plan an interview!

I look forward to hearing from you! MiTo :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.