Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Changing Rules

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by MiToCam, Jun 7, 2018.

1. #1 MiToCam, Jun 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018 at 5:16 AM
    Hello Everyone!

This is just a quick post updating you on some of the rules which have changed and those which have been implemented.

Firstly, we have the implementation of the /c rule. Anyone who is caught by a staff member completing /c [Challenges] on an alt, will be banned from the sever. The ban length will be dependent on the severity of your action. Finally, any rewards gained by this will be taken by staff. So don't do it!

Furthermore, the warning system is less harsh on Cyclone Network this version. Staff members do not currently warn for things such as ‘Keep It PG’ or ‘Language’ anymore. HOWEVER, this does not give you the permission to excessively swear and be rude. Nor does this allow you to be rude towards any other player.

There has been another new rule implemented. This new rule states that you are no longer allowed to download someones island. If you are caught downloading an island, you will have a serious consequence.

UPDATE: Anyone found doing the bow glitch (Where you kill a stack of mobs with a bow to get all the XP and loot) or found using potions to kill the whole stack of mobs, will have their bow/potions removed. If you are found then again doing the bow/potions glitch, you will have your bow/potions removed and you will be punished.

To finish, if you have any questions about these new rules or existing rules. Please ask them in the comments and I will do my best to answer them.

Q: Why is the chat filter going on and off?

A: The chat filter should be permanently off now. As far as I am aware I have not seen it in use once this version.

Thank You For Reading!

- Cyclone Staff Team

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Fuck yeah! We can swear now! Everything in moderation ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Why is the chat filter going on and off?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Why can we not download islands?

5. I imagine because they don't want people to be able to copy someone else's methods of doing something. For example if PlayerX found a more efficient way of producing XP, and didn't want to share it with others, PlayerZ would not be allowed to download their island to find out what that efficient way is. That's just my idea, there's probably more to it.

6. UPDATE: Anyone found doing the bow glitch (Where you kill a stack of mobs with a bow to get all the XP and loot) or found using potions to kill the whole stack of mobs, will have their bow/potions removed. If you are found then again doing the bow/potions glitch, you will have your bow/potions removed and you will be punished.

7. why could u not edit the post

Edit nvm