Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Calorbrate aka 0G2free Staff Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by 0G2free, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TITLE: Calorbrate

GENERAL INFORMATION Hey, I'm Calorbrate you may know me as 0G2free when I was banned that's not the point I'm coming back to Cyclone and willing to help out the community.
    [Short Responses]

Minecraft Username: Calorbrate
    Alt Name(s):

[If applicable]

Date of application:
    Timezone: AST
    Donor Rank: Wind

[If applicable]

Do you have access to Skype?*
    [Yes/No] No

Do you have access to Discord?*
    [Yes/No] Yes

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    [Yes/No] No but I can still record others doing bannable offenses

Do you speak languages other than English?*
    [If so, please specify language & fluency.] I only speak english

When are you most active on the server?*
    [A complete timetable prefered but general times will work]
    Im usually most active on weekends but for right now I cant be active as much due to Irl stuff

Have you applied before?*
    [If yes explain why you were denied] No

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTIONS
    [Long responses]

How well known are you within the community?* On a scale 1 through 10 I think I am a 5/10

In what way(s) do you believe you can make a positive impact on the server?*
    I feel I should be accepted to the staff team because of a couple factors: one, I have a pretty good amount of staffing experience and have seen how most people use hacks. And two, because I have a heart, and bringing someone who is nice can help out a server community a lot and so will attract new players. I also feel as though I would bring a lot of positive traits to the team, and help out anyone in need, including other staff members. I always respect those in a higher position of me, as well as lower positions. I also can find hacks in ss's

How much time on average can you strongly state you can be actively on the network in a week?*
    As of right now I can get on possibly 1-3 times a week but soon as my irl stuff is over and can be on like 30-40hrs a week if not more

Do you have any past experiences in a staff position?*
    [If so, please explain your experience and what you have learned. DO NOT name other servers.]
    I've been SrAdmin. Admin, and Mod

Have you ever received any punishment(s) on CycloneNetwork?*
    [If so, please explain why & what would have learned from this experience.]
    Banned for Toggle Sprint

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?*
    [If exact time isn’t known, a general idea will do.]
    I believe I've been playing since v5 than got banned near end of v6

Give an example of a problem you’ve encountered and how you solved it.*
    [This can either be in game or in the real world.] If I See A Person Hacking/Potentially Hacking I would watch them to see if they are hacking if I think there hacking I would freeze but if they log I would perm ban but if they go through I would bring them into discord and ask them to open Anydesk and if they refuse I would perm ban but if they don't ill continue with the ss and if I find any hacks or bannable mods or any bannable offenses. I will give them a ban according to the rules.

Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?*
    [This would include activities and hobbies outside of Minecraft. As well as skills that would benefit the team.]
    I'm fairly descent at Screensharing

Anything else we should know that we didn't ask about?*

2. In the How well known are you within the community question, unbold your response. Also, improve your responses and make them longer, hence the name, Long responses.

3. Yes! , A lot of the questions you have answered can be further improved greatly.

Good Luck!

4. Thank You for your interest in applying to become a staff member on Cyclone Network. However, some things are limiting you from achieving this position. If you wish to apply again, please do so in 30 days.

I wish you the best of luck if you apply again!

Locked & Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.