WELCOME TO CYCLONE

Start your adventure, become a god!
Server IP: cyclonenw.com

BouncyBack's Application! EDITED

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by zDesignner, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 zDesignner, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    IGN (InGame Name): BouncyBack

Date of application: 02/03/17

Time zone: GMT + 1

InGame ranks (Mine rank and Donation Rank,only if you have one)

- I am Prestiege 3, Mine Z and Hurricane
    Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe (DO NOT post other server IP's) I have had past experience as a moderator, and many as helper and i even owned my own server for about 2 years, when i was moderator i did a lot of chat management and building for the server, as helper it was chat management and block checking for x-ray

Do you have Teamspeak, Skype and a microphone? i have Skype and a blue snowball microphone

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? (If so, then why?) i have never been kicked, banned or muted on this server, i love this server and try my hardest to follow all the rules

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork? I have been playing since Aug 21st 2016, i then quit for a while for school but have been back playing a lot since around Christmas

Do you have the ability to record minecraft video? I can record with OBS, i have a pretty bulky PC and I use very basic software to edit but I can do it well, I also practise graphic design which is great for thumbnails and banners

Where are you most active on CycloneNetwork? I play on prison mostly but i do chat on skyblock and factions often if i'm not mining or busy

Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? Giving my staff too many permissions , I apologised for my mistake and removed the permissions, I learnt to think about my actions before they are made

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one? I have never made an application on this server before but it would mean the world to me if I could get accepted as i love this community and would enjoy helping it grow and improve

Anything else we should know? I play very often in the weekends so there will be no issues with playtime and i think that there should be more active staff on the prison server

I hope my application makes it and everyone reading has a nice day!

2. Hello,

Thank you for putting your application forwards, I have managed to read your application and I have to say, not too bad. Although, it does lack detail. If I could give you a piece of advice that always does apply, it would be detail. The more detail you can give us the better so we can get a general idea who you actually are.

You say that you have been staff on a few servers and that you actually owned your own server. You don't give any details about what staff rank where you, what jobs you did etc. Like I said above, the more detail you give us the better chances of being accepted you have.

I also find that you have quite a few grammar mistakes. You just need to reread through your own application and see where you have made mistakes. I will point a few out for you; make sure that when you are trying to say 'I' you do not put 'i' as you are talking about yourself. First person as it is called.

I wish you the best of luck, and with some tweaks and improvements I'm sure that your application has a chance.

Kind Regards

3. I have fixed my errors and thanks for the comments! I also described what I did in these roles

4. Awsome! Maybe even more information would better....

Kind Regards

5. Add more detail to your application and assert and emphasize in an formal approach. Overall good app
    Good luck
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thankyou!

7. I can still see a few grammatical errors, capitalizing mostly. Elaborate more on most questions and maybe add a little bit about yourself?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Decent Application Bouncy!

However, I think there are some things that need improving. First of all correct all of your grammar mistakes for example, 'I' instead of 'i' when talking about yourself. You should also add more detail into your answers like 'Why do you want to be staff?' Or 'Why do you think you'd make a good staff. Maybe you could tell us about some hobbies of yours etc.
    Finally, I think that all answers look better when they are in full sentences, just my opinion though.

Your Friendly Llama,

9. Good application needs to be improved try adding more information and detail in
    Best of Luck
    Shark

10. Quite informative, can't see any mistakes, good luck

11. Locking thread due to Application not being in the correct format, you can reapply with the following format found Here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.