Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

BigGainz's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Helloz, Aug 7, 2018.

1. #1 Helloz, Aug 7, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    GENERAL INFORMATION
    [Short Responses]

Minecraft Username:
    BigGainz
    Alt Name(s):
    LilGainz

Date of application:
    8/6/2018
    United States
    Timezone:
    EST
    Donor Rank:
    Hail

Do you have access to Skype?*
    Yes

Do you have access to Discord?*
    Yes

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    Yes

Do you speak languages other than English?*
    Nope

When are you most active the server?*
    Monday-Friday: I can get online from 3PM to 11PM
    Weekends: I am basically on anytime, depending on schedule, usually I don't have a busy schedule so I'm always available. I’m usually on during midnight

About the weekdays again: I have football for 2 hours and school from 6Am-2Pm. Other than that all my school work gets done during school.

Have you applied before?*
    Nope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTIONS
    [Long responses]

How well known are you within the community?*
    Well I joined CN Skyblock around January 2017, (which is also when I made my first friend on CN, which was Brody and watched his YouTube) From there until July I was active everyday. During those months of playing, I was known as Helloz, because that was my old ign until someone stole it. Everyone knows me as Helloz still today as my nickname is set as that. After July, I left the server because I felt harrassed by the staff members, but really it was me being immature and rude. I think as of today, people start to actually talk to me again and I’ve became friends with a lot now. I remember back in the days p0wer0wner would be on and I’d watch every stream he has, same thing with Brody!

In what way(s) do you believe you can make a positive impact on the server?*
    I believe that I can be on a lot to help out the community, as long as they ask for help they can get it! I’m also always near my phone so someone can contact me on Discord or Skype anytime they need me! I am also very good when it comes to evidence, I make sure to grab when I need incase investigation is needed.

How much time on average can you strongly state you can be actively on the network in a week?*
    Well I can be on 4 hours a day at the least. So that’s 7 days x 4 hours = 28 hours a week on average! Everything else on my hours is done in time!

Do you have any past experiences in a staff position?*
    [If so, please explain your experience and what you have learned. DO NOT name other servers.]
    I used to be a Helper on another Skyblock server, a month after I got the position I got demoted for being completely rude to a player multiple times. This was 3 years ago, I’ve joined sports and better’d myself. I definitely believe in myself that I changed.

Have you ever received any punishment(s) on CycloneNetwork?*
    [If so, please explain why & what would have learned from this experience.]
    I’ve received multiple mutes and bans back in 2017, all for toxicity and disrespect, and let me be honest with you, I hate myself for it, I don’t understand why the old me was so mean to this nice community. Me and the staff would argue back and forth continuously because I used to think I would always be right, but at the end of the day; the staff were always right. Now that I think back and remember those days, man I’m embarrassed! As I’ve been on for the past few days I’ve been loving it here. And hopefully nobody hates me now :)

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?*
    [If exact time isn’t known, a general idea will do.]
    I’ve been playing from January 2017 - July 2017, daily.
    Now this week I’ve been on pretty much a lot. And I plan on playing a lot daily in the future to be with the community!
    Give an example of a problem you’ve encountered and how you solved it.*
    [This can either be in game or in the real world.]
    Well this might be embarrassing but back in June of this year, the school year was ending off with shortened periods for testing and gym was one of the shortened periods, so we didn’t get dressed for it. I was listening to my music on my AirPods while sitting on the bleachers near my friends, and soon this big junior comes walking over. He comes to the top and stares at me, then sits down right next to me. I said “Yo what’s up Bubba” since that’s his name, but he put his arm around my neck and grabbed both of my AirPods out of my ears and threatened for the AirPod case or I’ll have to fight for the AirPods back. I called him a b**** and went to the Gym teachers because I didn’t want to get in a fight with someone that was twice my size, (he’s like 300 pounds, and I’m 180 I’m a sophomore). Also i was in the Varsity-football team at the time so I can’t be fighting in school or I’ll be kicked off the team sadly. The kid was suspended for 4 days and I got my AirPods back. I’ve learned that it’s just best to report the problem to administration immediately, before anything bad goes down.

Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?*
    [This would include activities and hobbies outside of Minecraft. As well as skills that would benefit the team.]
    I have strength in the mind, I believe I know who I am and when someone thinks negative of me I just use that as fuel to motivate myself. So if anyone were to disrespect me I’d ignore it now.
    Music is something I take big in my life. I believe that Juice Wrld and Lil peep has made songs that basically kept me alive back when I didn’t have the strength in my mind. The inspiration from the lyrics hits me and I connect with their thoughts. It’s really made me a better person to believe in.

Anything else we should know that we didn't ask about?*
    I don’t have any fortnite dubs