Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Armpitdude's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by ArmpitDude, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ArmpitDude, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    Minecraft Username: Armpitdude
    Alt Name(s):
    N/a

Date of application: June 23, 2018
    Timezone: EST
    Donor Rank: Cyclone

Do you have access to Skype?*
    yes

Do you have access to Discord?*
    yes

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    Probably not

Do you speak languages other than English?*
    Spanish

When are you most active the server?*
    Early Morning and Late night

Have you applied before?*
    Yes, they didn't need any staff at the time when the server was popping

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTIONS

How well known are you within the community?*
    Well known from older players on the server

In what way(s) do you believe you can make a positive impact on the server?*
    I'll be there to help anyone seeking for assistance, I'm good with replying fast and work well overall with people. I don't like when others cheat and will do my best to do what is needed if that situation ever were to pop up

How much time on average can you strongly state you can be actively on the network in a week?*
    Pending schedule I can probably be on for minimum 12-15 hours a week divided into 4-6 days

Do you have any past experiences in a staff position?*
    Yes, I was once an admin on a relatively large server where I was taught many commands (some specific to gamemodes) and how to interact with others players along with staff. The server later shut down because of some of the owners personal complications but I worked as an admin for a strong 5-6 months

Have you ever received any punishment(s) on CycloneNetwork?*
    Maybe a warning from V1 or 2 but nothing eye opening that I can remember

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?*
    Since it was Velocity way back in time

Give an example of a problem you’ve encountered and how you solved it.*
    Spam in chat, Strong language and racist terms used. Personally I would warn, mute, kick, ban, etc but I would have to learn what the staff in Cyclone does first before handling any situations

Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?*
    I play baseball for a certain organization along with Team USA. It was there I was taught many of the leadership skills I have today and mental awareness not to be stupid online. I also learned to interact with people that don't even speak the same language as myself as I went to Tainan, Taiwan where we won a gold medal.

Anything else we should know that we didn't ask about?*
    Thanks for reading!

2. Reading your application, I have noticed that there have been a few mistakes with punctuation and grammar which should be tended to, although they are not major. I think that you might want to add a bit more detail to the longer question section, as they seem rather barren. I am yet to see you online, which is rather disconcerting. Overall, I am giving you a -Support, but this can be changed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I think that this is definitely rushed. Alot more detail needs to be added to the [Long Responses] section, and remember to give explains those for thing such as why you might have been warned and what you have now learnt from it.
    Current verdict: [-Support]

4. I have never seen you online.

5. Thank You for your interest in applying to become a staff member on Cyclone Network. However, some things are limiting you from achieving this position. If you wish to apply again, please do so in 30 days.

I wish you the best of luck if you apply again!

Locked & Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.