WELCOME TO CYCLONE

Start your adventure, become a god!
Server IP: cyclonenw.com

Applications For Staff

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Supergokuaaron, Jan 22, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Supergokuaaron, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    IGN (InGame Name): https://namemc.com/profile/supergokuaaron/008d

Date of application: 22/01/2017

United Kingdom

Time zone: GMT

InGame ranks (Mine rank and Donation Rank,only if you have one) No Don't Have Rank,

Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe (DO NOT post another server IP's) Most of my past experience came from several months ago on Different Server where I learned so much about being a staff member and basically got used to the routine of a staff member. Back a few months ago was my first time getting staff on The Server, I was extremely nervous and I thought I wasn't going to be that good of a staff, since its a big server and they expect a lot more than a big server, but after about a few days of being one and getting used to all the commands, and how to screen share and everything, found out this is something I really enjoy doing, but my fun came to an end after I was falsely demoted by an old staff manager.

Do you have Teamspeak, Skype, and a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? (If so, then why?) No

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork? About 2-day Nows

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video? no

Where are you most active on CycloneNetwork? Monday = 16:00 - 21:00
    Tuesday = 16:00 - 21:00
    Wednesday = 16:00 - 21:00
    Thursday = 16:00 - 21:00
    Friday = 16:00 - 21:00
    Saturday = 12:00 - 22:00
    Sunday = 12:00 - 22:00

Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? I Made Alot Of Mistake On My Server like Developer stuff It`s Really Hard to do it and I got Help by My Friends And They Teach me How to Use Developer Stuff Like //Wand And //set Thank to There And I Learn Alot About it :)

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one? 21/1/2017

Anything else we should know? Hey there I am Supergokuaaron, I am 15 years of age and my hobbies are Computer/Programming, Football, Basketball or any other type of invasion game.

[Trial-Helper] :)

2. Hello,

Thank you for adding colour to your application, but it's a bit over the top. If I was you I would have only 2 different colours.

There are still grammar mistaks and some spellings, but Good Luck!

Kind Regards

3. Hello Supergokuaaron. I think your application could use some improvements. I think you should add detail to all parts of your application and not just the staff experience section because all of your application counts. Past staff experience is great, but it's not the only part of the application.

Also, when you put a link to your Minecraft account, switch that out for your username instead because it is easier to read and find without having to go all over the internet.

I think you should also simplify your colors to just a few instead of a different color for every answer. Just stick to one color for your answers and questions. Also, maybe get rid of the bold for the questions, it will make it easier to read. I think you should also take out to underline because that makes it look like everything is a link.

If you make these adjustments, you will have a pretty good application. Good luck.

4. Hey Supergokuaaron, I see you have some other replies with good information and tips for your application, but I am going to give you my honest feedback and it never hurts to have more. First off, at first glance your application visually looks unappealing, underlining everything is not a good idea and hurts the eyes. So I suggest removing the underline and perhaps formatting the application in a way that resembles (Question: Answer). This will help a lot when someone is trying to read the application. Furthermore, I noticed many grammatical errors. Please keep in mind that a staff position on this server is taken seriously and they are only looking for mature staff members. One major sign of maturity is proper grammar. I suggest going through your application and fixing grammatical errors, and making sure every answer is in a sentence (even if you are simply saying "no" find a way to rephrase it into a sentence).

Another thing, I would expand your answers to a majority of the questions. This is your chance to tell the community about you and why you should be a staff member so feel free to brag a little. The title of your application is a bit generic, perhaps editing your title (click on "thread tools" on the right side of the title bar) and put your IGN followed by Staff Application. This not only spices things up but makes you look more mature. One last thing, I know you can't control it but I noticed you haven't been on the server for very long. As a staff member, you should be familiar not only with the server mechanics, but also the community. To gain respect you need to earn it, and if the community doesn't know you it may be a bit hard to enforce rules. Furthermore, Cyclone Network has a lot of awesome people on a variety of the servers. Take some time to go out and explore all the servers Cyclone Network has and feel free to meet some people and notice the regulars. With this said, I shouldn't fail to point out that you need to be active on the forums.

I apologize if this is a little longer and I hope you don't take it harshly, I am just trying to give you some tips to achieve your goal! Good luck and I hope to see you around Cyclone Network.

~ Lucas or 16lucapfei

5. Application Denied.

Thank you for your interest in applying for a staff position on our team. However, at this time we feel it is best to deny your application as a staff member. We are looking for well-rounded staff members who put detail in to how they would contribute to the network in-game and on the forums. From this, we expect continued activity after positing an application, active forum posting and helping other players around the network.

Tips for improve if you decided to reapply in 30 days:
    • Provide more detail to your responses to help us get to know you better as a person.
    • You have your points done, however they are not expanded on & is hard to understand.
    • Continue to be active after posting a staff application.
    • Active forum posting & helping others around the network.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.