Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Announcement Influx

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Broanater, May 3, 2018.

1. #1 Broanater, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
    Hello,

This is just a quick announcement to let you all know that in the following days a few announcements will be coming out! These announcements will be gradually giving information of the server to keep you all informed but not too informed as to ruin the surprise of the full release. These posts will be the perfect place for you to keep yourself involved in the community! In the following announcements I will do my best to share as much as I can with you but I don’t want to give away too much as this version is going to be one of the best in my opinion. A lot of time, energy, and thought has gone into this version to make it the best it can be and I can’t wait to be playing with everyone. I’m currently planning something that will get everyone involved for the full reset so I hope to see everyone there once I make the information public and the server is released as it’s going to be fun and rewarding for all. Anyways, the announcements are going to be as follows, firstly, an announcement about the new staff application format, followed by some images and information about the workings of the server and lastly, a post about an event. The events name isn’t being given because I want to bug everyone a little longer because I’m nice like that.

Incase you want all the posts in one place, here you are

Staff Application: Here

Sneak peek: N/A

Event: N/A

Thanks,

Brody

Community Manager/Admin

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Yoreni, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
    nice i hope this version will be closer to the vanilla game and not lets find all the plugins on spigot that gives unique features wich gives us more players (i hope i dont come across as rude in this post if i do i dont mean to)

3. Brody can you also invite the rabbit that comes to my yard every day and also the orange sitting on my desk?

4. Sounds perfect *thumbs up*

5. I'm so excited.

6. I can't wait! And for once, no doomsday warnings from me xD