Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

ALegacyWeap0n's Staff Aplications

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Curry, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL INFORMATION
    [Short Responses]

Minecraft Username: ALegacyWeap0n ( Nick: ToastifiedFinSon )
    Alt Name(s):

I_Like_Mining

Date of application: 11/7/18
    Timezone: [ GMT +8 ]
    Donor Rank:

[ Wind ] + [ Rain ]

Do you have access to Skype?*
    Yes

Do you have access to Discord?*
    Yes

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    Yes

Do you speak languages other than English?*
    Cantonese, ▁▂▃▅▆▇ [Extremely Good]

When are you most active the server?*
    Friday to Saturday [09:00 AM - 00:00 AM]
    Sunday [11:00 AM - 21:00 PM]

Have you applied before?*
    No

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTIONS
    [Long responses]

How well known are you within the community?*
    I'm not a very known well people within the server. By the way , Lots of my friend know this server because i search skyblock server in google (I love playing skyblock server) . Like Noskill_jerry , CLLC_sans , Noskill_david,
    tommy9756834, scpmark , yolo0711 , nightshadowgod. So i am known well in others.

In what way(s) do you believe you can make a positive impact on the server?*
    The first way i know how to code some plugins like mythicmobs , crackshot. So i can code some boss for Cyclonenetwork to use. Second i also have youtube channel but sorry that i just got 75 subs. But i always
    record. If i do the server helper or something. I will record the server more often. So it can be make the server more people to play.

How much time on average can you strongly state you can be actively on the network in a week?*
    If just some normal day with no holiday or got some test. Really i just can be online around 8 hours a week. By the way if like now i get summer holiday i can online 15+ hours a week. If i get helper i will online more often so it will make hacker or some auto clicker user get banned

Do you have any past experiences in a staff position?*
    I am an owner because i get a server by myself. Which include the friend i have named upper. they will join my server. also i am helper in one server too. They will teach me to code some plugin. Make I can know more.

Have you ever received any punishment(s) on CycloneNetwork?*
    I have received ban because i lend my account to my friend. He say he will play hypi*** but i don't really know that he come to cyclonenetwork and use killaura. And then i get banned. And my alt get banned for once because i using alt. I am really sorry that i make problem to CycloneNetwork. *Sorry*

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?*
    I really forget how long do i play this server. As my remember i join this server two season ago. But the system before is more well. Cause there have airdrop and bosses.

Give an example of a problem you’ve encountered and how you solved it.*
    Some hacker changer his IP / VPN or using alt to hack again. firstly i will ask him why he hack. If the players still hacking. I will try to freeze him / ban him.And call an admin to help with the problem. Make the server peaceful then.

Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?*
    I like mathematics very much. When I was kindergarten i already know the table of mutilpliers
    from 1 - 20. And i always get awards in mathematics competitions. I also love TaeKwonDo and frisbee
    so much because if human don't get enough sport.It will make us sick or somethings, which will make some helper cannot do their work .

Anything else we should know that we didn't ask about?*

I think all should know already asked

*By the Way at last really thank you for read my Staff Applications* *Sorry for that i am poor at English*
    ======================================================================

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Hi Legacy,

I had a read through your application and I'm afraid to say I think you've applied far too early. It looks to me as if you have very little knowledge of how the server runs, and furthermore, your English is really limited which is going to hugely affect your chances.

I think if you really want to become a Staff Member on Cyclone, you should become far more active, as I've never seen you talking in chat, nor have I seen you on Forums or Discord before. You should touch up on your English, perhaps follow an online course?

Good luck with the rest of your application process.

3. Oh thank you your advice

- ALegacyWeapon

4. Like Astro, I think it's a little to early to apply for staff. I hardly see you on (Maybe it's my timezone) and your English is not so good. And you cannot be on from Monday - Thursday (It does not state what time you can be on). Try to get a little more well known and try to play longer before applying for staff. So I'm I think I should go for a -Support you need to fix those mistakes and you need to play longer/be more active. Also staff members have been playing for maybe 4 versions if not more before applying. fiz

5. Thank You for your interest in applying to become a staff member on Cyclone Network. However, some things are limiting you from achieving this position. If you wish to apply again, please do so in 30 days.

I wish you the best of luck if you apply again!

Locked & Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.