Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

_SynCC's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by _SynCC, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 _SynCC, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018 at 12:30 PM
    GENERAL INFORMATION
    [Short Responses]

Minecraft Username:_SynCC
    Alt Name(s): I have no alts

Date of application: 10/07/18
    Timezone: BST
    Donor Rank: Wind

Do you have access to Skype?*
    Yes

Do you have access to Discord?*
    Yes

Do you have access to record high quality videos?*
    Unfortunately I do not have the ability to record at all.

Do you speak languages other than English?*
    Unfortunately, I only speak fluent English.

When are you most active the server?*
    I am most active Saturdays and Sundays from around 1PM to 10PM
    However, to be more accurate on times:
    Monday: 5PM - 10PM (1PM - 10PM if I am out of university on holiday)
    Tuesday: 5PM - 10PM (1PM - 11PM if on holiday/break)
    Wednesday: 4PM - 10PM (Midday - 11PM if on holiday/break)
    Thursday: 5PM - 10PM (1PM - 11PM if on holiday/break)
    Friday: 4PM - Midnight (Midday - Midnight if on holiday/break)
    Saturday: 1PM - Midnight (I may get on later as I have personal things to do every Saturday)
    Sunday: 1PM - 10PM

Have you applied before?*
    I have not applied before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTIONS
    [Long responses]

How well known are you within the community?*
    I would say I am somewhat well known as I speak in chat regularly and try to interact with people as much as I can however to the older players, I believe I will be unknown or barely known due to my short time on the server. The amount of time I have played does not limit me however as I know commands fairly well and am somewhat experienced at helping others.

In what way(s) do you believe you can make a positive impact on the server?*
    I believe I can make a positive impact through assisting the community and staff members where and when possible. Also, as I am fairly active, I would be there a lot of the time along with another member of staff (as there is usually at least one staff member on at all times) to help them if they needed it.

How much time on average can you strongly state you can be actively on the network in a week?*
    I usually play around at least 40 hours a week, however, it can vary throughout the week though it'll never be less than 25 hours but may be more than 40. It mainly depends on if I have to do anything on a certain day or if something comes up though I will try to be as active as I possibly can be at all times.

Do you have any past experiences in a staff position?*
    I have had the opportunity on another server to be Helper for a week. During that time I was taught how to be a helper and how to deal with certain circumstances. I also learnt that sometimes a helper cannot deal with the problem and will require a staff member of a higher rank. There was a few times where I had to get a moderator online to deal with a problem as it was out of my control.

Have you ever received any punishment(s) on CycloneNetwork?*
    I have not received any punishments on CycloneNetwork and do not plan to receive any for the obvious reasons of they give off the very negative impression.

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?*
    I have been played for a total of 222 hours (9 days, 6 hours and 25 minutes) as of making this application. This has been over the time of around 25 days of being on the server. Obviously, the time played will increase as I play more on the server. Though this time is less than most, as I have only started playing on this version of the server, I have a fairly good knowledge of the commands and punishments that follow with certain rules.

Give an example of a problem you’ve encountered and how you solved it.*
    In the past, when I was a helper for the other server, I was the only staff online at that moment and I had been told of a hacker that had joined and was hacking at that moment. As I did not have the appropriate permissions to deal with that, I contacted a moderator immediately and they dealt with the problem.

Tell us about yourself - What qualities/skills do you feel define you?*
    I feel that I am fairly friendly and, personally, I love to help people and I feel very passionate about it though sometimes I struggle due to anxiety or because it is out of my power. To be completely honest, I am not a very positive person when I am not online, I don't interact with many people and I dislike expressing my feelings though I try to make up for it online by being as helpful as I can be. I am a fairly fast learner so I feel like I could learn what I would need to quickly.

Anything else we should know that we didn't ask about?*
    In terms of Skype an Discord, I do not intend on speaking in calls. Whenever I try to stay in a call and speak, it would usually result in an anxiety or panic attack which then causes me to leave the call to relax. This is a problem for me and happens even when I am in a call to a friend that I know personally and even with family. I apologise if this in an inconvenience, however, I will still message and reply in that way.

Thank you for reading and taking interest in this application.

• Like Like x 2
  2. This is a very nice start!! I think you have a good base of an application here but more detail needs to be added to the [LONG RESPONSES] section. I wish you the best of luck!
    Current verdict: [+/- Support]

3. Woah Woah you joined this v? You are making a staff app when you joined this v... I think its too early for you to apply (If I read it correctly and not misunderstanding your answer)

4. I have added some detail to certain responses to make them longer, thank you for your suggestion.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I had played a little in earlier versions of CN though I only really got into it this version. I doubt the earlier versions part matters due to me only playing like 10 hours.

6. Hello Syncc,

Thank You for applying to join the staff team. We are interested in your application and for that reason, I would like to offer you an interview so we can further understand and talk to you about your application. Please message me over the forums or on Discord with your Skype name so we can plan an interview!

I look forward to hearing from you! MiTo :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.