WELCOME TO CYCLONE

Start your adventure, become a god!
Server IP: cyclonenw.com

William's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by William82803, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 William82803, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    IGN (InGame Name): William82803

Date of application: March 16 2017

Time zone:Eastern Standard

InGame ranks (Mine rank and Donation Rank,only if you have one)
    - Drought and I did donate towards other things.

Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe (DO NOT post other server IP's) I was staff on another game Gmod, and I can learn thing quick (commands) other than that this is my first, and it would be amazing if I got staff.

Do you have Teamspeak, Skype and a microphone? Yes, I have all of them and I can talk whenever needed(mostly).

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? (If so, then why?) No, never been punished in anyway shape or form.

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork? About a month or two and I love it so much.

Do you have the ability to record minecraft video? Yes, I have an elegato to record with.

Where are you most active on CycloneNetwork? I am most active on skyblocks but I play fractions sometimes.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
    Irl-
    I get in trouble sometimes and I own up to my mistakes and don't let others take the blame. So one time me and my friend were outside shooting with bb guns not our rifles but they were high powered enough to kill a squirrel. So I set my phone down and my gun to tie my shoe, I he grabs my phone runs and I get my gun up and say I'm going to shoot him joking so I shoot it straight up in the air run towards him and he jumps the fence of my yard. A few seconds of running later the bb comes down and hits him in the head; causing him to fall to the ground I run over grab my phone and ask if he's ok. He ignores me and runs crying and super mad then my mom come out yells at me I go inside and she yells more. Then she picks me up slams me into the door and throws me to he ground. Then finally he lets explain what happened and I tell the truth and she says well lets go check on him to make sure he's ok, but your not in trouble cause he stole your phone. We go over and he ends up fine but I am disappointed in myself. So home and I punch a metal thing on my bed breaking my hand in 5 parts. Then I throw my phone in a drawer and gave it up for a week and destroyed my rifle(later put back together). Accepting that i did something wrong even though i wasn't punished.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one? Never made any other applications, so I have not been denied before.

Anything else we should know? My name is William Durrer I was born in August 2003 so i am 13 years old, I love to play games, practice code, hunt, and be outside with friends. I play games like Minecraft and Call of Duty on my PlayStation and laptop. I also am a Boy scout I am first class and advancing quickly, hopefully eventually getting to Eagle scout which helps me get into college and jobs and other things; cause it shows experience and leadership qualities that other don't have. I want to go to PIOT to pursue my dream of being a java script designer. I can type 50 words a minute and am self taught in minor code; fun fact about me I used that code in school and got a referral. I hunt and play sports like football, baseball, soccer, etc. I hunt and I am a great shot with precision and accuracy that I can hit a 1in by 1in circle at 60yards. I never really got into Minecraft I liked more action and movement than this had but then I joined this server and it was more skill of building not action but i just fell in love with it and clicked instantly. I love this server and I would love to help out with it to make it a better safer place where people aren't cheating to get the advantage so others don't feel weak or underpowered and want to quit. I believe I can help out and do my part to this community like the staff is doing as I'm typing.
    THANK YOU FOR VEIWING MY APPLICATION!!!

2. Hello fellow boy scout nice to meet one. I recommend adding much more detail to each of your questions (making them longer), and also give your application "some" color, but don't overdo it.

Another thing, you should take some more time to get used to this server, Rules, Commands, Helping other players, etc.

Hope this helps at least a bit.

-I'm not a staff member, dylandustinrocks

3. Hey my advice is add some more detail into your application
    -Shark

4. Yeah definitely add more detail. You have all of the information, but I recommend elaborating a bit. There are also a few spelling and grammar mistakes.
    If you were to go over your application and value everyone advice, you could turn this good application into a great one!
    Good luck, -Henry.

5. Remember to read over it and check for spelling errors. Also I would recommend adding more detail and laying it out in a more organized way.

Have a great day!
    Tucker

6. Locking thread due to Application not being in the correct format, you can reapply with the following format found Here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.