WELCOME TO CYCLONE

Start your adventure, become a god!
Server IP: cyclonenw.com

Update #3 Beta, Bans, Shoutbox & Introductions

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Hayden, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Hello everyone,

As of now the Beta Passes have been released. In 9 hours from now the purchases will become active and will whitelist the players who purchased the rank. I would like to be awake to fix the bugs during the day, I can’t do much when I’m asleep, sorry for the 9-hour delay, and you can however purchase your spot in the Beta NOW at http://store.cyclonenetwork.org/category/603665. Thank you to the 5 players who have contributed $50 to the Cancer Council so far. Beta is very exclusive, you will gain access to the Prison, Skyblock and Creative servers. I’ll personally be working on the Factions server while you guys are testing. Not only will you receive a very fashionable title “betatester” with the color, bold, underline, strike & capital letters. The proceeds will go to the Cancer Council, an organisation that helps find cures and assists people with cancer. It is a horrible disease that needs to be abolished.

Beta Pass, the reason behind it is not only to raise some money for charity but for finding bugs in the network. For the people that purchase the Beta Pass could you please use the “bug reports” for the certain server you’re on. This will ensure our staff see the issues and can fix them immediately.

People have wanted the bans page since v2, we had one but the plugin that we were using was faulty. Never to fear, we have it 100% working. There’s currently 170 people banned and they’re the people that have disputed their payments on PayPal, they didn’t win.

The shoutbox has recently been crashing the forums. Sway has been working endlessly fixing the forums although it really wasn’t that hard for someone with his expertise. Have a chat to your friends at http://www.CycloneNetwork.org/shoutbox it’s fully operational.

As I have stated in the previous post, we’re slowly adding sub forums back, we were successful, make sure to go to the introduction thread and introduce yourself. Have a really good way of making money? Post it in Tips and Tricks, the forums are here for a reason. Use them!

Since the v4.5 update the staff team is working on DAILY updates, we will create a ChangeLog so you can see everything we change, with a date, server and the change.

That concludes this post, thank you everyone for being patient through this journey, it will be the best one yet.

View the countdown right here! http://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=152&msg=Cyclone+Beta+Release&font=hand&csz=1

Thank you,
    CycloneNetwork, best network.

• Like x 18
    • Winner x 3
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Old x 1
  2. #2 Jax, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    Awesome!
    That flash tag would look great next to my name, not only because I was one of the super exclusive people to play BETA, but also because it shows I have donated to a great cause. Get around it! I will!
    That changelog will be a really nice way for the community to follow along, would be good to keep it, so that anyone that doubted Cyclone's Staff Team will have the changelog to answer to '-'
    The BETA testers are not only going to get an exclusive inside scoop on Cyclone they'll be the the ones able to craft it. As a tester they'll be able to input what they think needs to change, giving them the server that they want, and all in the name of charity...
    v4.5
    I'm sold
    Cannot wait for the best Cyclone has ever been!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Wooooo guys we made it!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. So happy to donate to a charity to help others in need, and to help the server grow.:D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Woohooo! I'm probably going to wake up with beta passes sold out :D

• Like Like x 3
  6. Omg I have to go to school!!! I hope I can still get a pass

• Like Like x 2
  7. You can buy a pass now.

• Like Like x 2
  8. As a beta pass buyer, you're welcome;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Congrats/Good luck to everyone who will be buying passes. I know I'm super excited to be able to get online. I think I speak for everyone when I say we're all hyped to get online, whether you have a beta pass or not! So I'm just gonna thank you, Dwiz, for all the hard work and hours you've put into this to make this the best reset ever!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Buy the beta passes! It's for a great cause!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  11. #CycloneNetworkForever

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. +1 for best network

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Really excited for the release of the server. I remember playing the Skyblock about a year ago or so. I loved it. Was just going to wait for the regular release, but since the money is going to such a great cause I really felt the need to donate. Thank you for actually using the money for a greater cause, instead of personal gain! You have earned a loyal player for that reason. :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. I hope to see some familiar faces in the beta.:p

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. What server you going to play on?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Prison first then skyblock.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. 5 hours and 29 minutes till beta opens:D:D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Super hyped! Sad that I won't be able to test the factions :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Got a beta pass and I just can't wait till Cyclone is open!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Just bought a Beta pass To test out the server/support such a great cause :)

#Hype

(Thanks for doing this Dwiz, such a great guy. This cause means a lot to me and a bunch of other people.)

Shiftedd

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1