Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Tuckersteward's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Tuckersteward, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Tuckersteward, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    IGN (InGame Name): Tuckersteward

Date of application: February 28, 2017

Time zone: Mountain Standard Time

InGame ranks (Mine rank and Donation Rank,only if you have one)
    Have None
    Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe (DO NOT post other server IP's)
    Yes 1 and a half years a go I ran a server as in I was the owner, I also was an admin on hypixel however I went on a trip to canada for a month and so I was not active enough.

Do you have Teamspeak, Skype and a microphone?
    Skype, and Teamspeak (have not used much but do know how to use) and I do have access to a microphone

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? (If so, then why?)
    No I have never

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?
    about 2-3 weeks

Do you have the ability to record minecraft video?
    Yes/No I usually don't because of the performance impact however I can at about 30 fps

Where are you most active on CycloneNetwork?
    I am the most and mainly active on Skyblock

Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
    I have made lots of mistakes in my life and one of the biggest ones is not taking stuff seriously I used to have all F's in school and then I got my act together and got my grades up and I realized that life does not last forever

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
    No

Anything else we should know?
    I have an IQ of 142 (which is considered genius). I know a lot of commands for servers (from my server plus hypixel) as well as some java script. When I was admin on hypixel I helped put people through the vetting process for becoming helper. I also helped making sure maps were built on time and I also helped with unban request, map building, making of some game modes, and more. My main area was paintball I helped out a lot with that as well.

2. Would you be able to eloborate on what your role was while being "admin" on hypixel, I am very curious to find out what's included.

Thanks
    #ParadoxGamerYT

• Like Like x 2
  3. I helped put people through the vetting process for becoming helper. I also helped making sure maps were built on time and I also helped with unban request, map building, making of some game modes, and more. My main area was paintball I helped out a lot with that. Thanks for the question it was a great question!

Have a great day,
    Tucker

4. Put that in your application using 'Edit' :) good luck

-Gabe

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hello,

I would like to say something. If you want to get accepted, do not lie. People who lie never get accepted and we can tell if you lie or not.

Also, add more detail, because detail is key in getting accepted. One sentence is not enough detail in a staff application.

Getting staff on this server requires dedication, and you should know that because you were 'admin' on a very large server. Be more active on the forums, in game, and spend more time on your application.

I hope you take this advice into consideration, as I feel it will help you get accepted.

~Smite

6. Locking thread due to Application not being in the correct format, you can reapply with the following format found Here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.