0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Tgi's Staff Application

Tgi

Sacred
What is your Minecraft username?: Tgi

What is your Discord tag?: lasagna#0001

What is your date of birth and age?: March 2, 16

How long have you been playing on Lucky Skyblock? On and off since it was Cyclone, more recently been playing for a bit every day or so.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Account made on Christmas of 2012.

Have you ever been banned on The Lucky Skyblock? If so, state all previous bans: Not that I remember.

Why do you want to become a helper on Lucky Skyblock?: The server is in need of extra hands, and I am willing to step up to the plate. As a helper I will be able to keep heads calm and make logic come out on top in most situations.

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?: 2-6

What timezone and country are you in? CST, USA

Do you know the server rules?: Yes

Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?: I would treat everyone the same with no exceptions.

Do you have any past experience as a staff member or any moderation? If so, explain: Past Helper role on a server, never really did much with it, been Admin for a few small servers in the past that have all fallen out over time.

How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?: Report it to higher ups, either my superior or theirs.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper?: Ask someone higher up than mine.

Do you fully understand the concept of our server? If so, would you be able to provide players with useful information when required? (as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)?: Yes

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: Experience

Is there anything else we should know? If so, say it here:

DJLEWIS3000

Immortal
Sacred
Neutral
PROS:
. Been following the server for a while.
. Checked current history and can confirm no bans/warns/mutes.

CONS:
. Short application.
. I personally feel that you could of given "Why should we choose you over other applicants?" a harder try as it seems that it's very lazy.

I wish you the best of luck with your application!
- DJLEWIS3000

Tgi

Sacred
Neutral
PROS:
. Been following the server for a while.
. Checked current history and can confirm no bans/warns/mutes.

CONS:
. Short application.
. I personally feel that you could of given "Why should we choose you over other applicants?" a harder try as it seems that it's very lazy.

I wish you the best of luck with your application!
- DJLEWIS3000
I didn't really have any other reasoning, and it was pretty late at night.
Thanks for the feedback