There are currently
others playing on
mc.cyclonenetwork.org

Team Valiant Build Team Recruitment

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by 16lucapfei, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Dom

Dom Pasta Enthusiast
    Staff Member Helper

In-Game Name: Dominoose
    Specialty: Redstone
    Reason for wanting to join the Build Team: Redstone has been my hobby for about a year, and I have taken the time to develop a general understanding of the fundimentals.
    However, I haven't really found an opportunity to ultilize my knowledge, and I feel as if being a member of Team Valiant will give me an opportunity to exercize it. I truely believe Redstone gives a technical element to any build. Me becoming a member of your team will ensure that.
    Portfolio: If an insight of my work is needed, I will provide screenshots of my redstone testing world when I have an opportunity to do so, but in the meantime some redstone done by me can be found at /is warp Petarr.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. AkanaKitsuneNeo

That is if i get on to build :D Now that creative is gone i find it hard to get on and work.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. GoaT_The_Goat

GoaT_The_Goat Member

I couldn't even get ON creative. if I tried to I'd end up crashing the whole creative server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Foodeh

Foodeh Member

Any of y'all make custom islands for money on skyblock? My island is really ugly and it could use an upgrade.

5. 16lucapfei

16lucapfei Trial Helper
    Staff Member Trial Helper

I can, send me a message on here and we can discuss it. I'm sure others in the team would be willing to as well. Let me know!

6. 16lucapfei

16lucapfei Trial Helper
    Staff Member Trial Helper

Hey Dom, the warp you linked does not exist. Is there any way you can post the screenshots to an imgur page when you get a chance? It will make things a lot easier :D

7. Dom

Dom Pasta Enthusiast
    Staff Member Helper

My apologies, the warp has been removed, and I have also removed the redstone that was there. I will post screenshots of my Redstone work ASAP.

8. Dom

Dom Pasta Enthusiast
    Staff Member Helper