0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

SwitchGoes0n's Staff Application

SwitchGoes0n

What is your Minecraft username?: SwitchGoes0n

What is your Discord tag?: GoSwitch#1673

What is your date of birth and age?: 12/14/95 24

How long have you been playing on Lucky Skyblock? I started a year ago

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 6 Years

Have you ever been banned on The Lucky Skyblock? If so, state all previous bans: No I have not

Why do you want to become a helper on Lucky Skyblock?: I just feel like the server is in need of more people and I could be a valid member to help better the place

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?: around 5

What timezone and country are you in? Central timezone, USA

Do you know the server rules?: Yes

Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?: Everyone is treating the same, equally

Do you have any past experience as a staff member or any moderation? If so, explain: just as a Builder for a server

How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?: I would address with someone higher to verify and acknowledge what has happened

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper?: Ask for help from either Mod or support

Do you fully understand the concept of our server? If so, would you be able to provide players with useful information when required? (as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)?: Yes I do, and yes I can

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I am a mature adult with children so I have patience and I am quite helpful

Is there anything else we should know? If so, say it here: Just I am enjoying the server and can't wait to see its future that it holds

Please and thank you,

Last edited: