luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Staff Suggestion

TruckerMike

So i'm not targeting any staff I just want to give my view on the difference between a good staff and a bad staff. The reason i'm making this is to see if people agree with what i'm saying and how this could help improve the very few staff.

Basically when I saw good staff I mean staff that give players freedom. And stop following the rules so strict. Yes they are rules, but its skyblock, there’s gonna be toxic people. And there’s gonna be people being annoying. I don't think going so hard on players with the rules helps. I feel like the staff should learn that you don't need to follow the rules 100% and you can give more freedom to the players. And some of the rules as of now are just way too punishable for what they are. Which I feel makes the players less want to play. Because they get less freedom to do anything in the chat or they get warned.

Now bad staff I would say are staff that follow the rules way too much. And aren't giving players the freedom to play. Like I said players shouldn't be warned for petty things. Warning someone because they called someone else a "lose"r is pretty stupid. Something like that instead of a /warn should be more of a verbal warn. Severe player diss yeah you can give them what ever punishment is necessary. But something like calling someone a loser shouldnt be a 10min mute because they said it to a player.

I'm not saying that staff shouldn't follow the rules. but give players more freedom. And stop making them feel like anything they say in chat is gonna get them introuble. I feel like the staff could really improve if they would stop being as strict as i've seen some be. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Helloz

If anything, I dont see any staff members punishing anyone, so what are you on about crackhead.

LonsdaleX

I agree that at times there could be a bit more leniency with the rules... But ultimately there are rules for a reason.

I find that a lot of the time players attempt to push the boundaries of what they can/can't do. But the rules are there for a reason. There is many kids that play this server as well as people who don't want to see or partake in the toxicity. If someone feels the need to be toxic they should feel free to in their own Island chat. But follow the rules in the public chat.

TruckerMike

I agree that at times there could be a bit more leniency with the rules... But ultimately there are rules for a reason.

I find that a lot of the time players attempt to push the boundaries of what they can/can't do. But the rules are there for a reason. There is many kids that play this server as well as people who don't want to see or partake in the toxicity. If someone feels the need to be toxic they should feel free to in their own Island chat. But follow the rules in the public chat.
Im not saying to not follow the rules. Its more towards some of the stupid rules, like jokingly calling ur friend an idiot. Shouldnt be a warn. Its just its skyblock theres gonna be toxicity between players. So like theres no reason to warn over a little banter between people imo. Severe cases yes. But just plain banter I feel should be somewhat allowed.

Helloz

So this post is based on a situation that happened once... Man states the same situation twice so its obvious this isn't really an active issue, it's just a personal issue from Mike himself.

LonsdaleX

Im not saying to not follow the rules. Its more towards some of the stupid rules, like jokingly calling ur friend an idiot. Shouldnt be a warn. Its just its skyblock theres gonna be toxicity between players. So like theres no reason to warn over a little banter between people imo. Severe cases yes. But just plain banter I feel should be somewhat allowed.
As I said (island chat) is a thing there is also (/msg) you can't complain about the staff doing what they are told... there is already systems in place for the situation you are describing.