There are currently
others playing on
mc.cyclonenetwork.org

Staff Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by idog731, Mar 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idog731

idog731 New Member

IGN (InGame Name):
    idog731
    Date of application:
    3/4/2017
    United States
    Time zone:
    Eastern
    InGame ranks (Mine rank and Donation Rank,only if you have one)
    I am currently Hail rank global. On prison I am hurricane paper rank and mine Z.

Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe (DO NOT post other server IP's)

I've had 2 past experiences. On one server I was a moderator and I understood the duties and rules that I had to follow and I was successful. Also on another server, I was a helper and I did what had to be done, made sure everyone was respectful of others, etc.

Do you have Teamspeak, Skype and a microphone?
    I do have Skype.

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? (If so, then why?)
    I have never been banned or muted. I was kicked twice but not for doing something bad. It was when the server restarted or closed all of a sudden.

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork?
    I have been playing CycloneNetwork for about a good 2 and a half months.

Do you have the ability to record minecraft video?
    Yes

Where are you most active on CycloneNetwork?
    I am mostly active on Prison.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
    There was on time in school, I had a group project to do. My partner and I split up the work equally. He had no idea what to do. I thought to myself what a huge mistake I made choosing my partner. But I didn't let that get to me. We talked it over and I helped him with it and we turned it in on time. I learned that you shouldn't get upset and/or angry at someone if they don't know what to do. You should go up to them and help as much as you can. That's what I will do as staff.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
    I have not made any previous applications on this server or on other servers in the last 3 years.

Anything else we should know?
    I will work hard and help my fellow staff members as much as I can.

Thank you for your time and consideration, hope to hear from someone soon.
    My name is Perry Bernard
    idog731

2. TyeTheHero

TyeTheHero Member

Decent app so far.
    More detail needs to be added to most questions especially "staff experiences", add more detail about what you did and how you would use that experience on Cyclone.
    Also you must be able to add a bit more in the "Anything else we should know" Question.
    Apart from all that Good Luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MatthJBrown1

MatthJBrown1 Active Member

Hello,

This is one of the better application I've seen in the past week. I wouldn't say that it's perfect, because that's far from the truth. It still lacks loads of detail especially in the section 'Have you had any past staff experiences'. This is an okay application, but truthfully, not good enough to get yourself accepted.

Maybe, you could sit back down and add lots more detail. I wouldn't suggest copying other people's applications as this instantly makes you denied, but have a look at the accepted ones.

Good Luck,
    Kind Regards

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. WazzaPro

WazzaPro New Member

Great Application, Needs some more detail under "previous staff experiences". I't would be good if you would add what was you're responsibilities and duties on the server and how you helped improve the server. Also it would be good to colour format your answers.

Other than that it was a great staff application.

All the best!
    ~Wazza

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

Add some colour to it and maybe add in a question "when are you on each day"
    Best of Luck
    Shark

6. MiToCam

MiToCam Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Hey idog,
    This is a decent application. However, there are areas which could be improved. I think you should add more detail under 'Past Staff Experiances' what commands did you learn, how many people played on the server etc. Also adding colour makes your application look nicer, but it's really opinion.

I also think that you should maybe add some more information to 'What Else Should We Know' you could add your hobbies or how you think that you would be a good addition to the staff team. I personally think that answering in full sentences looks better, but you don't have to.

Your Friendly Llama,

7. Sub

Sub Well-Known Member

Add more detailed information, use colors to make your application appealing to go through ,answer in a formal approach that would certainly enhance the probability

• Like Like x 1
  8. Life01

Life01 Active Member

Do you're edits, for example you're not Hail anymore you're Hurricane. You need to be able to do simple things like that or you're giving the staff a thought that you're lazy. Apart from that great app +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. GoaT_The_Goat

GoaT_The_Goat Member

Nice application, thought a bit vauge. use color plz. Also for the Teamspeak skype etc idk if u have TS or not. more detail and you should be good to go!

10. x3Henryy

x3Henryy Pizza Addict
    Trial Helper

There's always room for improvement, and this application is a good example.
    I suggest going over it countless times. Can you make it sound more professional? Are the any areas where you can improve on, grammar, spelling etc? Can you go into detail in any of the questions?

Even just how it is, its not too bad! (Add in some colour though, it makes it more presentable.)

Good luck! -Henry.

11. Jamiee

Jamiee Mod [the good looking one]
    Staff Member Moderator

Locking thread due to Application not being in the correct format, you can reapply with the following format found Here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.