There are currently
others playing on
mc.cyclonenetwork.org

Staff Aplication From swaggerbanaan334

Discussion in 'Applications' started by swaggerbanaan334, Mar 3, 2017.

1. swaggerbanaan334

swaggerbanaan334 New Member

IGN (InGame Name):swaggerbanaan334

Date of application:3-3-2017

Time zone:europe

InGame ranks (Mine rank and Donation Rank,only if you have one)I cant donate with my payment why pls can uput that inshopit is IDEAL

-
    Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe (DO NOT post other server IP's)
    yes i was admin on a other skyblock server

Do you have Teamspeak, Skype and a microphone? yea skype but only comfortabel when my parents aren't home

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? (If so, then why?)no

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork? when it started

Do you have the ability to record minecraft video? yea but i need to download the better version of OBS

Where are you most active on CycloneNetwork? skyblock its to fun

Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? I invited someone on my island and he stole my spawners i learned that i dont need to invite people who i dont know.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one? nope

Anything else we should know? iam a good minecraft player and i like to help people so i hope i get the job

2. TyeTheHero

TyeTheHero New Member

Maybe look at some of the applications that were accepted because you need to add ALOT more detail to every question. For example you said that you were admin on a server, explain more about what you did and what your role was on that server. You have alot of work to do on this application if you want to get even close to being concidered for a place on the staff team.

3. Pur

Pur Well-Known Member

There's a lot of of errors with this application. Not enough detail, lots of grammar mistakes, really difficult to read.

I recommend going back and fixing grammar mistakes and seperate the question and answer with a color so it's easier to read. You say you played since it started so did you play since start of V6 or Velocity? I would love to hear about this "Admin" experience on another server.

Skype is required to be on a lot of the time to answer questions, get online, report glitchers etc. So it really doesn't help that you could only go on Skype when your parents aren't home.

Well that's all I gotta say about this application that needs a lot of work but good luck anyways.

I swear I'm done typing long replies!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. MatthJBrown1

MatthJBrown1 Active Member

Hello,

So, I have read you application. As everyone else is saying you DO NOT have enough information. Your grammar isn't perfect and you have only wrote a few words. Simple things like full stops and capital letters are needed. Even for the letter I, you need a capital for it as you are talking in first person. That isn't a tricky rule, come on... I'm sure that some where at school you would have been taught that. Not to put you to shame or anything, but my little sister, who happens to be in year 3, can do that. She is actually learning about complex sentences etc. Maybe you need a lesson from her lol, I'm sure she would be thrilled to teach someone.

I'm going to expand on how important detail is and how detail is the key to being accepted. So, if you go and have a look at all the denied application 9/10 they have one word answers. The first time I made my application I wrote about 1-2 sentences and that wasn't enough. I edited it to be more like 1-2 paragraphs each section, and guess what, now I am running for staff. My application was accepted, but now we are just waiting to see how well we did on the question we PMed Kianlos. But hopefully, you will see why I stress over detail. Detail is everything, without you will get no where in life. Say you go for a real life job interview, face to face, and you turn up with one sheet of paper with 5 words written on it. Trust me it won't look good.

Hopefully you can take this criticism aboard with you and let's hope it helps you on your journey of life.

Good Luck,

Kind Regards

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. GoaT_The_Goat

GoaT_The_Goat Member

Needs way more detail soz

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sub

Sub Well-Known Member

Add more detail to your app,do not nihilistically consider this as an informal manner of approach, use some conjugating colors ,take some time on variation when answering ,please go through the grammatical errors
    Stay active on both in game and forums

Regards SubtleRain

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Smite

Smite Member

Hello swaggerbanaan334.

I have read your application, and would like to give you some advice to get accepted.

First off, I woud like to say this, because I think it is the most important factor in staff applications, detail is key. If you add more detail, and you put time and effort into your application and the server, your chances of getting accepted will go way up. Some of your answers are only one word, you need at least 4-5 sentences for every answer.

Also, only one of your answers is actually a complete sentence. Please use periods and capital I's and correct formatting. Use correct grammar and spelling, it will also improve your chances. The staff want to hire people who look mature, and can handle situations like a mature person. Not having correct grammar makes you look like you aren't mature and staff probably won't select you for staff.

Try adding some Color into your application to make it easier to read and more lively. Also, it looks like you put effort into your application other than the boring, black color. Also, maybe only bold for the questions, and change the answers to normal. Especially of you are doing only one color.

If you want to get accepted, you need to put some time into the serer, application, and forums. Not just post your application, barely put any time into it, and then leave. Then you definitely wont get accepted, and there would be no point in applying.

I hope you take this advice into consideration, as I belive it will increase your chances of getting accepted.

~Smite

8. WazzaPro

WazzaPro New Member

A lot of grammatical errors in this application, would be good to see more detail in every question. Very difficult to read, use of colour format would be good for all the answers.

I suggest taking time into writing you're next application and put more detail and effort in and use colour format.

Good Luck
    ~Wazza

9. xDeath

xDeath Active Member

You have tons of errors in your application.

Fix your grammatical errors, I see so many in there.
    Add more information. This application is so bland.
    Tell me more about your "admin experience"
    Add color to your app.