Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Skyblock Reset - A New Chapter

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Dylz, Apr 10, 2017.

1. I was called?

2. Hello. Maybe something like click rmb on plant to get it and automaticly plant it again?

Attached Files:

3. skyblock is reseting, but why not the other game ( prison / factions ) ?

4. ^^

5. Well, I think this is because Prison and (Rip) Factions don't need one just yet. A lot of people aren't stupidly rich or that far into ranks. There might be some that are really high, but they help others with also getting high (with ranks, not on drugs, please don't sue meh pls I need this server)

6. Any Paper Ranks (Ranks gained from crates/drops) will be carried through the reset, if you have claimed the rank from the Paper

7. All ranks, no matter how they were received will continue over to the next version.

8. Yes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hi can anyone show me how to install minecraft mods?

10. Look it up, this is not about installing mods.

11. Server reset in a day? Hyped, kinda. I will be on for sure if I'm not doing anything.

12. Reward*

13. Definetly like the idea of parkour. Also the tokens are an awesome idea. I remember when I first joined the server in prison you would be able to buy crates for tokens. Hope all your ideas are implemented!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Hey Cyclone Network
    I already had an idea and i would like to annonce that idea again.
    I am not gonna repeat my message but i would like to have those crophoppers.

Already thx

PS: this server is my favorite server of al time.
    None of the other servers have this cool community or interaction with the players.
    Keep up the good work.

15. Its that squares meet all the things that a rectangle has 4 sides 2 pairs of parallel sides and 2 pairs of equal sides however, rectangles aren't squares because they don't have 4 equal sides, which a square does

16. Your Hurting my brain, stop...
    Its the weekend, I don't want to learn more math.

17. #58 orangecrush, Apr 14, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Only 2 more hours til the reset!!!!!

I have so much to do b4 I can hopefully live stream both the end and the new beginning. Also hoping for a killer sale as soon as the new version goes live or while everything is down and switching over as a kind of early bird sale. (my not-so-very-subtle hint that I want a good sale ;) )

*EDIT: Well that didn't work out as planned lol. Skyblock is already offline. Well, guess I'll start getting everything ready to stream the v6.1 launch. Can't wait to see what cool stuff has been added.

18. Nice updates. <3 :$

19. Can we please see how the new islands look like? I have some stuff in my pv's and I dont wanna lose it when I reset my island just to look at it.

thanks.