There are currently
others playing on
mc.cyclonenetwork.org

Shant2013's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Shant2013, Jan 10, 2017.

Tags:
?

Do I deserver to be Helper

Poll closed Yesterday at 3:08 AM.
  1. Of Course

66.7%
  2. Heck to the nah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Idk ask someone else

33.3%
  1. Shant2013

Shant2013 New Member

Ign: Shant2013
    Date of Application: 01/10/17
    Time Zone: UTC-8:00

In Game Rank:
    I have Hurricane Rank and that's the only rank W

Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe (DO NOT post other server IP's):
    Sadly, I do not have any staff experience but I've been trying to do anything to be a helper to help better this server

Do you have Teamspeak, Skype and a microphone?:
    I do have Skype but none of the other. I will happily get the others if I need to.

Have you ever been banned, muted or kicked on CycloneNetwork? (If so, then why?) :
    I have only gotten kicked from this server once because I spammed the tab button when I was in chat mode.

How long have you been playing on CycloneNetwork? :
    I have been playing CycloneNetwork for many years now. I started playing from the summer of 2015 and it is the only server I play on

Do you have the ability to record minecraft video?:
    If necessary, yes I do

Where are you most active on CycloneNetwork?:
    I am Most active in Skyblock but every now and then I will go and play Prison

Tell us about a time you made a mistake? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:
    One time when I was new to Minecraft I went on a server and lied about having a rank, They gave me the rank anyways but I felt really guilty that I got the rank for free so I told one of the co-owners of the server to take it back because I didn't deserve it. I learned that lying isn't the answer and If I wanted something that bad I should just wait and save the money and buy it.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?:
    I have not made any other applications on this server.

Anything else we should know?:
    Other things you should know about me are that I twitch stream and I am on this server almost everyday for about 2-3 hours on the minimum. I love helping other people on the server and I will happily listen to anyone that needs help. I also don't like it when people are being rude or unkind to other people on these kinds of games because these games are made to have fun and be creative but those people are annoying and don't let kind and creative people build things that they want to build. Thank you for reading this application it means a lot to me. If some of the things in this application didn't make sense it is because I am not very fluent in English because I am Armenian and that was my first language. Thank you soooooo much for reading this

#1 Shant2013, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2017 at 4:42 PM
  2. cowboynic20

cowboynic20 New Member

YOU DESERVE HELPER A LOT FAM <3

3. Rxalityy

Rxalityy New Member

Add more color, you do deserve it and you are very nice to players! Good Luck!

4. ChrisPlayz

ChrisPlayz Trial Helper
    Staff Member Trial Helper

Although it only says mutes, kicks and bans, I would go just with just a little detail on why you have the other 2 warnings on your profile. Otherwise, best of luck.

-Your Prickly Helper: Chris-

5. xDeath

xDeath Active Member

Prison rank?
    If you don't have one say that you are A Rank in prison.
    Go through your application and read it to yourself. Does it make sense to you? Find grammatical and spelling errors and fix that.

6. Smite

Smite Trial Helper
    Staff Member Trial Helper

Hey Shant2013! I think this application is pretty good. However, I think you could improve it a bit. First, I think you should read your application aloud to yourself and see if there are any punctuation and grammar errors as I see a few. Second, you should probably add some more detail in your application especially in the middle questions as I think you could use some more detail. Other than that, this application is solid and I like the colors. If you do these things, you will have a very good shot at getting staff.

7. ChilliChiipz

ChilliChiipz New Member

Wouldn't recommend putting a poll on your thread. :) Otherwise seem like a nice guy, good luck!

8. cowboynic20

cowboynic20 New Member

I believe the 2 warns are for spamming /msg.
    He was trying to get my attention and I was not looking at my phone. So he got warned for spamming /msg