Not open for further replies.

Redsheep67

What is your Minecraft username?:

Redsheep67

What is your Discord tag?:

Quan#1073

What is your date of birth and age?:

August 3, 2003 (16)

How long have you been playing on Lucky Skyblock?

I have only been on this server for a few days now, but ive witnessed how much help the staff need to keep the chat toxicity under control.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

I've been playing minecraft for atleast 6 years.

Have you ever been banned on The Lucky Skyblock? If so, state all previous bans:

I have never been banned on this server.

Why do you want to become a helper on Lucky Skyblock?:

I would love to become helper due to my previous experience in staffing a server, as well as helping to keep everything under control. A toxic community will drag a server to the ground, and i want to help prevent that.

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?:

I can only really dedicate time on weekends and Friday nights, as well as other break days (i prefer to focus on school) but i can dedicate atleast 1-5 hours of time each of these days, if not more.

What timezone and country are you in?

I live in America, Central Standard time.

Do you know the server rules?:

Yes i know the rules, i spend 10 minutes reading them.

Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?:

Nobody will have different rule enforcement, friend or foe, all punishments are equal.

Do you have any past experience as a staff member or any moderation? If so, explain:

Yes, i was moderator on another server for a few months before retiring, though i have reapplied and am likely in the top running for getting it again. I also have been a builder on a small server and assisted being co owner on another.

How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?:

If I was a helper, it would likely be best i contact someone higher in power than myself, since there is likely nothing I can do to stop them. If I can do something about it, depending on what rule it is I will handle it accordingly and also contact a higher up about the situation.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper?:

I would think through the entire situation and make a judgement on what I would believe is best, and then ask a fellow staff member what I should do if needed.

Do you fully understand the concept of our server? If so, would you be able to provide players with useful information when required? (as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)?:

I am entirely capable of giving helpful information on both the server and general minecraft knowledge.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

I believe I could be more trustworthy as a staff member than other who apply, as I never have foul intentions for any server. I understand they're for people to have fun, rather than deal with toxicity and general annoyance.

Is there anything else we should know? If so, say it here:

umm Have a good day?

TruckerMike

-1 Short application, no detail, new to the server, If you already applied for a server you are gonna get staff on why did you apply here. Grammar also is pretty bad

Redsheep67

-1 Short application, no detail, new to the server, If you already applied for a server you are gonna get staff on why did you apply here.
The application is quite vague on what it would like, and it is possible to be staff on two servers at once. More responsibility, yes, but more experience at the same time

TruckerMike

The application is quite vague on what it would like, and it is possible to be staff on two servers at once. More responsibility, yes, but more experience at the same time
No you shouldn't staff on 2 servers. Most servers make it a rule for staff they can not be staff on more then 2 servers.

DJLEWIS3000

Immortal
Sacred
. Never seen you online personally.
. According to your app, you only joined a few days ago.
. Following quote I find, kind of insulting.

"but ive witnessed how much help the staff need to keep the chat toxicity under control."

ItsZachTay

Manager
Immortal
Sacred
Void
Sorry, your application has been denied for the following reasons:
  • Haven't been playing very long
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

(I would suggest playing more after reset and getting more familiar with the community. Best of luck)

Status
Not open for further replies.