Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

Quitting once and for all.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Life01, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Bye

Nobody really cares but as most of you know I quit skyblock early v6 and starting playing prison 2months after I 'quit' and I haven't been enjoying it as much as I did with skyblock which got borin too. Despite the fact I ended up gathering 6.5k tokens and a maxed pick which got taken off me by some guy by the name of _r0dcombo I think.

Anyways that irrelevant, let she get back to the point I'll be coming on once more to potentially do everything I got but except for that if you see my account on it'll Ben my brother which I've previously mentioned

#PurToComeBack
    #Josh&JamieForAdmin
    #_r0dc0mboForHate

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  2. Goodbye once and for all Life, you shall be missed. o/

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. You'll be missed:(

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 DAS, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    Finally life quits......

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Goodbye Life, you will be missed!

Your Friendly Llama,

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Never had the honour to meet you yet, and it doesn't look like I will ever have the chance to get to know you. I can tell you that you will be missed by everyone, including me.

Hope you come back to the community of Cyclone sometime.

Kind Regards

• Like Like x 1
  7. NGL, I could care less, you acted like a child way too many times for me to care whatsoever. Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Savage

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. 'NGL' I didn't ask for your opinion I made this thread to make people aware of why I wouldn't be on not for people, not for others to tell me how I acted.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. I guess it sucks to be you then :<. As if anyone cared if you were not on. Oops sorry, that was pretty rude. I'll try and be less of douche next time. Maybe you should as well! Love you pal.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. *freinds* *argued a lot* *enemies* *argued some more* *got scammed* *argued even more* *became civil* *couldnt care less about you leaving*

I hope you enjoyed my timeline of your life here at Cyclone.

• Like Like x 2
  12. As I said nobody would care

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Gave that a friendly "Agree"! Why bother posting then..?

14. To make people aware why are you trying to start an arguement over something I did that has nothing to do with you